Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34390 times)

I would like Civ V. I have very few games in my library and have recently been very bored. I enjoy strategy games very much and my friends also play Civ V. The only Civ game I have played before is Civilization 2, but I imagine the game has changed a lot since then. Still, I played that game for many an hour and would really love to play the latest game in the series.  Also, I am kind of concise with words, but don't take that as me not caring.

Thanks for consideration.
I've added a few more words.

hehehe bioshock:infinite seems nice i want to take it

hehehe bioshock:infinite seems nice i want to take it
Hey, I would really like to have Bioshock: Infinite. Thanks!
i call bioshock infinite
wow zealot nice to see you!! how about giving bioshock infinite to an old partner in law!!!!
nice givewaway you have here :^)
care to give bioshock infinite
bioshock infinite pls
greeting, i would like bioshock infinite
oh hey just noticed this, care to give out bioshock infinite to a close friend
bishock infinite plox xoxoxo

Would like Civ V extensions because I'm a history, geography and tactics junkie, and love to throw around political and economic theories.

Participated actively in at least ten Earth RPs in Community Projects.

Would like Civ V extensions because I'm a history, geography and tactics junkie, and love to throw around political and economic theories.

Participated actively in at least ten Earth RPs in Community Projects.
I recommend this guy. He is the smart-ish one in those Earth RPs.

It would be really awesome if you gifted Civ 5 to my nephew so I could play it with him. We used to play Civ 4 all the time and it would really get me into Civ 5 if I could actually play it with him. If I don't get it though that's alright cause I'm sure other people would enjoy it just as much :p.

you forgot this

i would like bioshock infinite. im a poor homeless child who was left in india to die right after birth. i was forced to suck rooster behind a dumpster for 2 bucks a pop and i had to resort to making straw hats out of my hair
my legs were amputated via putin's golf cart and one of my arms was blown off by a t-34 tank
a simple game might relieve me of this stress
please give me bioshock infinite

I would like the civ 5 simply because both my roommates have it and I would like to play with them. That and I dont have a job currently or I would buy it myself.

Can I PLEASE have Pixeljunk shooter? Money is hard to get in my country and I'd like a new experience, not the same old CoD and Little Big Planet. I really need this :c

Please?

Edit: My name on Steam is Snacky McSnackerson.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:57:19 AM by Snaked_Snake »

please
fez
btw i posted my story back there and i dont feel like going back to put it in

Ok, I'll enter again, I guess

If I can have it, and no one has gotten it yet, I would really love to have Antichamber. If I get Antichamber I would probably be the happiest person in there world, happier than someone who wins the $35 mil. lotto ticket. I want Antichamber because its a puzzle styled game, and my favorite genre of games. Antichamber caught my eye when I first saw it in the Humble Bundle site. I watched the trailer and was like, "I need this game". So if I am able to win it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118740790

Ok, I'll enter again, I guess

If I can have it, and no one has gotten it yet, I would really love to have Antichamber. If I get Antichamber I would probably be the happiest person in there world, happier than someone who wins the $35 mil. lotto ticket. I want Antichamber because its a puzzle styled game, and my favorite genre of games. Antichamber caught my eye when I first saw it in the Humble Bundle site. I watched the trailer and was like, "I need this game". So if I am able to win it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118740790
dude if i get enough i could (possibly) just buy it for you

Wat, ok

Lol, you dont have to, and you probably wont.

Wat, ok

Lol, you dont have to, and you probably wont.
pfft, like that hasn't been done before.... Just face it, everyone is trying too mooch of op for games because they're either "sick" or "dying".

You should gift me one of these games because I've never entered in one of your giveaways before.

Monaco
Bioshock: Infinite
Guacamelee