Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34397 times)

well I don't care what games but my mum is loving cheap she lies she never takes me to the loving movies when she says yes I ask her to get me important stuff well she does not I get them myself well I have the worst mum ever
I'd put down what game you really want, just because you'll have a shot at that game. Also are you british/australian/NZ cause that's awesome if you are because I use mum too. :)

I'd love to have borderlands or bioshock infinite
whichever one is fine

I just want to know how much all these games cost from the humble bundle and such.

I would like the civ 5 simply because both my roommates have it and I would like to play with them. That and I dont have a job currently or I would buy it myself.

first borderlands so i can play it with my friend

Would like Civ V extensions [if available] because I'm a history, geography and tactics junkie, and love to throw around political and economic theories.

Participated actively in at least ten Earth RPs in Community Projects.
I recommend this guy. He is the smart-ish one in those Earth RPs.

I would love to have Borderlands. I've never played it before, but the playthroughs of it seem really cool.

ZEALOT YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOIN HEARE
I was visiting a friend at his college apartment. After a long night of partying I had to get up early to drive home (2 hours) for another friends wedding. During the night, while I was wasted one of the household roommates had borrowed my keys to move my car and never returned them.
While the sun rose on the horizon, I was sifting through my memory of where my keys might be. Then it occurred to me that I had given them to the roommate. I headed to his room. Knock once. Knock twice. Knock thrice. No response. So I peak inside and he's asleep on the bed. I yell his name. He doesn't wake up. One more time. Still no response. So I realize that I have to search his room, otherwise I'm never going to make it to the wedding.
As I enter the room, I hear him breathing so I know he's not dead, just out cold. I look around his room. Check his desk, his dresser, around the floor. I see his pants in a ball at the end of the bed. I check the pockets ... Alas, no keys. So I realize I have to wake him up. I am enlightened to the humor of my situation as I take full stock of the scene.
The roommate is passed out on the bed, cradling a bottle of hand lotion with his left arm, and his right hand is still wrapped around his package. Apparently, he never made it through his spank session before passing out.
So I'm left with this question ... How the hell do I get my keys back, without touching him, or letting him know I've seen the situation.
I look around the room, and find a blanket on a chair. In my best matador style, I fling the blanket across him and exit the room as quickly as possible. As I shut the door, I start banging on the door as loud as possible, and yelling his name, telling him I'm coming in whether he likes it or not.
As I open the door, he curls himself up in the blanket and looks at me. "What!?!?" he yells, more embarrassed than angry.
"I need my keys, you have them."
"Give me a minute"
I shut the door. A few seconds later the door opens up, his right hand pops out holding the keys.

^ clickable ^
op hasnt been here in a while
imscared

op hasnt been here in a while
imscared
i know.
it's getting intense.

coughcough
I'll take Bioshock Infinite if it's still there.
i will love you because at the time it was only 10$ i missed it because i had no money and i really want to play it.

late edit:
I recently got the Steam Family Share, so my brother can play too, and he really liked Bioshock 1 and 2.

coughcough.
it appears i am coughing up a storm

woah man you need some cough drops

ZEALOT YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOIN HEARE
I was visiting a friend at his college apartment. After a long night of partying I had to get up early to drive home (2 hours) for another friends wedding. During the night, while I was wasted one of the household roommates had borrowed my keys to move my car and never returned them.
While the sun rose on the horizon, I was sifting through my memory of where my keys might be. Then it occurred to me that I had given them to the roommate. I headed to his room. Knock once. Knock twice. Knock thrice. No response. So I peak inside and he's asleep on the bed. I yell his name. He doesn't wake up. One more time. Still no response. So I realize that I have to search his room, otherwise I'm never going to make it to the wedding.
As I enter the room, I hear him breathing so I know he's not dead, just out cold. I look around his room. Check his desk, his dresser, around the floor. I see his pants in a ball at the end of the bed. I check the pockets ... Alas, no keys. So I realize I have to wake him up. I am enlightened to the humor of my situation as I take full stock of the scene.
The roommate is passed out on the bed, cradling a bottle of hand lotion with his left arm, and his right hand is still wrapped around his package. Apparently, he never made it through his spank session before passing out.
So I'm left with this question ... How the hell do I get my keys back, without touching him, or letting him know I've seen the situation.
I look around the room, and find a blanket on a chair. In my best matador style, I fling the blanket across him and exit the room as quickly as possible. As I shut the door, I start banging on the door as loud as possible, and yelling his name, telling him I'm coming in whether he likes it or not.
As I open the door, he curls himself up in the blanket and looks at me. "What!?!?" he yells, more embarrassed than angry.
"I need my keys, you have them."
"Give me a minute"
I shut the door. A few seconds later the door opens up, his right hand pops out holding the keys.

^ clickable ^
Congratulations! You have received FEZ. Check your PMs.

Can I enter for Civ V?

I need to know, cause my friend realy wants me to get it

Can I PLEASE have Pixeljunk shooter? Money is hard to get in my country and I'd like a new experience, not the same old CoD and Little Big Planet. I really need this :c

Please?

Edit: My name on Steam is Snacky McSnackerson.
This incase you missed it.

Can I enter for Civ V?

I need to know, cause my friend realy wants me to get it
civ 5 is gone dude