Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END

Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34374 times)

I still really want Civ 5.

I will make everything Zealot themed for the 1000000 time!!

Dear Esther please?

Dear Esther
To solve this one how about Zealot thinks of a number between whatever range and whoever guesses it correctly gets the game?

Dear Esther please?
 To solve this one how about Zealot thinks of a number between whatever range and whoever guesses it correctly gets the game?
Yeah... No
Like my other giveaways, it's not random. I never liked the whole system of entering and hoping to get lucky and receiving something you don't actually want. To get one of these games, should write a few sentences on why I should gift whatever game you want to you.
It'll be like a mini-writing contest!

Wrote something, still waiting on seeing civ 5 go to anyone.

Get blocks that matter and some cheap greenlight games up there

Wrote something, still waiting on seeing civ 5 go to anyone.
Yeah... No

Be patient, if you make a good reason to Zealot will pick you, if you ramble on and on then you won't get it, also

The more demanded and high quality games will be harder to get. If you ask for a less-demanded game, you are more likely to get it.

Oh god, borderlands? Please yes.

Even though yes, I've won FEAR 3 from this thread, i'd like to try to get my hands on Borderlands.
I used to have borderlands years back on my 360, It was hell lots of fun, but i never did beat it, sadly. The amount of joy it would bring to me to get my hands on borderlands again, on the PC of all things, would be immense, and i really want to experience the fun of blowing the stuff out of psychopaths with the delicious amount of weapons in the game. T'was a good time and would love to relive it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:32:07 PM by Xeidious* »

Oh god, borderlands? Please yes.
---------------------------------
Even though yes, I've won FEAR 3 from this thread, i'd like to try to get my hands on Borderlands.
I used to have borderlands years back on my 360, It was hell lots of fun, but i never did beat it, sadly. The amount of joy it would bring to me to get my hands on borderlands again, on the PC of all things, would be immense, and i really want to experience the fun of blowing the stuff out of psychopaths with the delicious amount of weapons in the game. T'was a good time and would love to relive it.

fyi [hr] works better for lines
like this

Be patient, if you make a good reason to Zealot will pick you, if you ramble on and on then you won't get it, also
You are aware im not talking about it going to me, its not going to anyone at this rate. Everyone tries and no one even gets a "try again next time".

If i cant have borderlands or Civ:V i would be happy with Dear Esther dosnt seem like thats in to high demand and it runs off halflife 2 engine so :D