BAM Development (see page 25)

Poll

name/logo

yes
117 (63.9%)
no (vote for this)
66 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: BAM Development (see page 25)  (Read 43258 times)

Will BAM have something like RTB Buffet (Which was never released)?

Okay. I'll be honest. I only read pages 1, and 25->end

My biggest concern is that BAM needs to solve the 2 largest issues with Steam Workshop.

The first is TERRIBLE SORTING. To be able to sort add-ons similarly to RTB is a BIG deal. If I'm looking for server mods... I want to browse server mods.

The second is that Steam Workshop has absolutely no approval service. A big example of this is Garry's mod. The majority of mods are incomplete, bad, or attempting to be malicious.

Okay. I'll be honest. I only read pages 1, and 25->end

My biggest concern is that BAM needs to solve the 2 largest issues with Steam Workshop.

The first is TERRIBLE SORTING. To be able to sort add-ons similarly to RTB is a BIG deal. If I'm looking for server mods... I want to browse server mods.

The second is that Steam Workshop has absolutely no approval service. A big example of this is Garry's mod. The majority of mods are incomplete, bad, or attempting to be malicious.

IM prettey sure these problems will be solved like RTB

IM prettey sure these problems will be solved like RTB
RTB was shut down months ago. Where have you been lol

RTB was shut down months ago. Where have you been lol

what makes you think IDK of rtb's shut down, I know about it, and I was saying like rtb

Pretty sure you can run steam through wine, and play a good portion of the non-linux games.
Last time I tried, wine messed up steam's ui pretty bad. Also, you now have to swap between native and wine steam depending on which game you want to play. Yay! Blockland through steam is just not an option unless blockland is the only steam game you play and you don't care about steam playing with the rest of the desktop.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:17:59 PM by DontCare4Free »

dont die on me god damnit

GOD DAMMIT WHAT DID I SAY
DONT DIE YOU MOTHERforgetER

Maxxi, BAM was forgeted from the get-go as blockland integration with steam is being worked on.

Maxxi, BAM was forgeted from the get-go as blockland integration with steam is being worked on.
Do you really think that will happen anytime soon?

BAM will not die.
Yeah, it won't die.

...because it already died.