Author Topic: Roblox is Dead  (Read 72253 times)

every week or every other week, and 5 Developers > 1 Developer.
1 twenty-thirty year old > 10 six year olds
I lol'd.

Acually, they are ages 20-45.
Pwnt.

Acually, they are ages 6-12,like the whole community.
forget.
There,I fixed it.

Trying to prove Roblox is better than Blockland to a community full of Blocklanders like like trying to prove that air is pink and the sun is actually -256oC.

Trying to prove Roblox is better than Blockland to a community full of Blocklanders is like trying to prove that air is pink and the sun is actually -256oC.
QFT, for great justice. BTW, fixed mistake.

Guys, just shut up about all of this, STOP FLAMING EACH OTHER! and Roblox is not better then blockland.

Roblox
ProsNone

ConsVery buggy, and not the fact that it's getting invaded by Awesomeness people trying to make people in the roblox community smart.

Blockland
Pros Easy building, the ability to create your own custom weapons.

ConsNone

YOU DUMB pandaING ice cream, ROBLOX HAS A ice creamLOAD OF BUGS, A ice creamLOAD MORE THAN BLOCKLAND, AND A pandaING ice creamLOAD OF nintendo 2-YEAR OLD DUMBASSES!

Blockland DOES have pandaing physics, you notice them by the bricks flying off of a building with an explosion, when vehicles bounce around, and when you wipe out on skiis.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:38:13 PM by ChexGuy331 »

Not only that but roblox has a huge concentration of polygons in the head of the player model, whereas the body and limbs are simble cubes.

With the "Blocko" format of the models in Blockland, lag is reduced by the lesser amount of polygons.

YOU DUMB pandaING ice cream, ROBLOX HAS A ice creamLOAD OF BUGS, A ice creamLOAD MORE THAN BLOCKLAND, AND A pandaING ice creamLOAD OF nintendo 2-YEAR OLD DUMBASSES!
He definately means it if he knew the filters would censor seven words of it.

Bitches don't know about my extra polygons.

they sure don't act like the game is in alpha.
i think thats just a cover for knowing they have a crappy game.

you can get away with anything in software suckness these days, just tell people its in development lol

Rombom, you are arguing against only Blockland fans, besides a select few people from "your" forum (hi im big moderter an i rul the forems) coming in. No one will agree with any half-assed rant that has not been properly checked inside any of your arguments. You won't all of the sudden conquer Blockland, these are not the middle ages.

Well, even from a technical standpoint, Blockland is pretty impressive.

I mean, you can host servers with several people with up to around 50,000 bricks before you start lagging (depends on connection).

Granted, Kompressor helped a bit with the oct-tree 'thing' that helps hides bricks out  of sight.

On a side note, several pages back, Tails mentioned that "most can build without thinking about it" and was referring to the BL brick-placing control scheme. Now that I think about...I never really do think about how I am pressing each individual key...you just get used to it.

Roblox's brick placement seemed a lot more.... picky. Rotating your bricks and trying to squeeze them in was rather difficult.

It does seem wrong for Roblox to start selling off merchandise for a game thats, as you said, "Deep deep in its alpha stages".

We each have our own games. Lets leave it at that.  =)

around 50,000 bricks before you start lagging (depends on connection).

no depends on your computer.
many of the community here have never seen brick lag, even when 128k is reached

46fps is very lovey with 128,000 bricks on screen