Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)

Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165835 times)

You're assuming they're at a standard earth pressure. In space it'd be a very low pressure inside the tire.
But how get into space when they implode on earth if not inflated at earth pressure!
Aha!

slowly remove pressure

But how get into space when they implode on earth if not inflated at earth pressure!
Aha!

they wouldn't implode they would just look deflated while on earth

I just bought it on Steam. I've only played about ten or so minutes I think, it runs really poorly on even minimum settings. I hope to get a better graphics card soon.

Try turning off in game vsync, It ruins the framerate for me, Like runs at 20fps with it on and 120 with it off.

It is off, everything's as low as it can go pretty much. I have an Nvidia GT 625. It's pretty crappy.

is it just me or is this game basically unplayable with any kind of latency at all

I just got this game and it's pretty neat. I hope they fix latency issues because i'd love to have a space battle but it doesn't really seem worth it yet.

Do you guys think this card will be able to run Space Engineers at max settings? My other hardware meets the recommended specifications.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:26:05 AM by IsaacKronenFaust »

Do you guys think this card will be able to run Space Engineers at max settings? My other hardware meets the recommended specifications.
it definitely will be able to run pretty much anything you throw at it
just be sure that your power supply unit will be able to support it

I want to play this game but the fact that it starts lagging for me 30 minutes in is discouraging. I think I'll wait until they finish development and optimize it, unless there are mods or something I can download.

I want to play this game but the fact that it starts lagging for me 30 minutes in is discouraging. I think I'll wait until they finish development and optimize it, unless there are mods or something I can download.

install sandboxie and run SE via sb. that lag is gone after you do that. That's a third party solution, use it at your own risk