Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 163377 times)

Second best SE update 2014.

Anyone up for that two station pvp?

Anyone up for that two station pvp?
if someone was capable of hosting a decent server with minimal lag, sure. I'd join. Although idk about two stations to start out with. Would be cool to make the players create their own stations.

if someone was capable of hosting a decent server with minimal lag, sure. I'd join. Although idk about two stations to start out with. Would be cool to make the players create their own stations.

Well, yeah, but I mean the map is already there, heh. I definitely cannot host.

Just got started on a station. Slapped two drills on the front of a rescue ship. Regretting the decision. Pics later. :D

Just got started on a station. Slapped two drills on the front of a rescue ship. Regretting the decision. Pics later. :D
Oh that was stupid. :)

Slowly making repairs to the crashed red ship, with the dark starry night skybox.

how to install skyboxes from the workshop?

Keen moderators are posting in a disguised "count to X" thread. GG. DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I CAN

how to install skyboxes from the workshop?

You just got click the subscribe button. Not sure why it's called that, but basically it's just a download button. If you're currently in Space Engineers, you may have to restart the game in order for the mods to work.

Here is a guide on how to use them once you have them downloaded.

Alright, I'm back with pics. Prepare for pagestretch.

Front view of the station in progress

The inside. Definitely gonna change later, seeing how this is gonna be the hangar for all my lil' ships.

Lower, planned on making a few landing pads where my battery powered ships could recharge.

Crappy front view of the Ol' Reliable tugger. I was forced to make it when the drill I stupidly slapped onto the rescue ship broke up and went flying into space. Took an hour to find it and another fifteen minutes navigating with that giant damn drill.

Weird utility ship I'm working on. Pretty sure I saw something like this somewhere, but I can't recall from whom.

At first I was thinking what the hell is that thing? Then I saw the rotatable grinder and welder and I want to build one. :)

http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/space-engineers---xbox-one-official-announcement.html

IS ANYONE ELSE AS EXCITED AS I AM HOLY stuff YEEES

Hmm... maybe I don't have to try to get that loving GTX 760 graphics card and power supply after all. :o