Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51855 times)

i cant use admin_gui plus and all my add-ons wont work
Look for syntax errors in your 'ADD_ON_LIST.cs' file. Start up the BL server and look at the remote console output. It will print a syntax error if there is one. Remember, if a modder names their add-on incorrectly, it is their fault for being an idiot; it's not a problem with HammerHost

and my music has .oggogoogogogoog at the end of them now
This was an old bug 1 week ago which only existed for a few hours. Delete your .ogg files and re-upload them (with FTP).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:10:21 PM by Hammereditor5 »

Remember, if a modder names their add-on incorrectly, it is their fault for being an idiot; it's not a problem with HammerHost
uh, this can also happen if you download an add-on twice, it'll just name it [add on] (1)

uh, this can also happen if you download an add-on twice, it'll just name it [add on] (1)
Yeah, then you have to make sure to rename it.

Great, crashed again.

Great, crashed again.
You mean network went out again.
Remember that restarting your BL server after one if there outages is not required.

EDIT: We are currently experiencing medium-sized outages in the morning, which is unusual because these usually happen in the afternoon.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:47:13 AM by Hammereditor5 »

well get your parents to pay for another ISP

EDIT: We are currently experiencing medium-sized outages in the morning, which is unusual because these usually happen in the afternoon.
what? you get outages usually in the afternoon?

well get your parents to pay for another ISP

Verizon is the best ISP in my area and they usually have the best reliability. It'll just take a few weeks to get this solved.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:14:52 AM by Hammereditor5 »

Unfortunately the IP address changing yesterday did not solve the problem (what would you expect?). Expect these network outages to last for at least 1 week.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:21:17 AM by Hammereditor5 »

damn

damn
Please stop attaching random images to your posts.

The hosting service appears to be under a DoS attack right now. The patterns of the downtime looks like it.

The hosting service appears to be under a DoS attack right now. The patterns of the downtime looks like it.

I feel worried about HammerHost now.