Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 217309 times)

well, i found something that just said 'console' so i'm guessing its that
sorry if it isn't
(basically i pressed the start (windo--OH okay
(so that pastebin was for nothing whoops)

thanks, heres the console.log below

Try running a game with only Slayer and default add-ons.

Soccer balls now work for me.
Dunno why.

Is there a mapcycle for this like the old mapcycle (meaning changing minigame preferences)? Because that one's for old Slayer and I can't get it to work with this version so I assume it's borked real good.

Strange. Maybe you had an interfering add-on.

There is the Game Mode Cycle: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272856.0

Team spawns don't work at all.

I set them to the exact same color as the team color, but the team does not spawn on them.

Please fix this.

How am I supposed to fix something when you give me almost no information about the problem? Try it with only Slayer and default add-ons. If that doesn't work, post a console log.

How am I supposed to fix something when you give me almost no information about the problem? Try it with only Slayer and default add-ons. If that doesn't work, post a console log.
I literally described the entire problem in exact detail. I don't know what more you expect.

I ran the game with default addons only and with Slayer. It still happened. This isn't being caused by an addon confliction. It's a problem with Slayer itself.

Console log is attached.

What's the easiest way to get this to work with playertypes with more than 5 tool slots?

How do I set up zombies?

Im having an issue with Slayer.

It keeps telling me i have an old version of slayer, a version from 2015. When i download the newest version from here and replace the "Older" version... Nothing changes, it still says ive got an older version and i cant even use it.

Heres the console log

I literally described the entire problem in exact detail. I don't know what more you expect.

I ran the game with default addons only and with Slayer. It still happened. This isn't being caused by an addon confliction. It's a problem with Slayer itself.

Console log is attached.

I cannot reproduce it.

What's the easiest way to get this to work with playertypes with more than 5 tool slots?

It will work with players with more than five slots, but you'll only be able to set the first five automatically. Maybe I can do something about this later.

How do I set up zombies?

Which zombies?

Im having an issue with Slayer.

It keeps telling me i have an old version of slayer, a version from 2015. When i download the newest version from here and replace the "Older" version... Nothing changes, it still says ive got an older version and i cant even use it.

Heres the console log

Get rid of GameMode_Breach&Enter. It's overwriting Slayer. Can you send me a link to the game mode, please?

Just default-style zombies that both players and bots can be. Basically, how do I set damage done by activating things (melee damage)? Is that an option?

Just default-style zombies that both players and bots can be. Basically, how do I set damage done by activating things (melee damage)? Is that an option?

You should post in the Help board. That seems like a question about Blockland in general, not Slayer.

I CAN'T SEE MY BOT'S NAME!!!!
FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!

FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!

No, bug off.

FIX THE GLITCH!!!!!
it's not a glitch it's just not a feature

Get rid of GameMode_Breach&Enter. It's overwriting Slayer. Can you send me a link to the game mode, please?

Ah thats what it is thank you. Since the game mode isn't released, incomplete and abandoned i wont link you too it. I just deleted it. It was something i started but lost interest in.

No, bug off.
This is just you pressed F5 button or i missed? :D

Uh... It is a question about Slayer, I'm asking how to make a team of zombie bots through Slayer that know that they can beat people up with their hands.

Uh... It is a question about Slayer, I'm asking how to make a team of zombie bots through Slayer that know that they can beat people up with their hands.

There's probably some fist weapon that you can use. The Infection game mode might be helpful as well. I really can't give you more info than that.