Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 122075 times)

screenshotting this in case it gets deleted again
The first one was screencapped too and saved as an HTML on kalphiter's website.

It would be nice if you would give us a little progress on some updates. People like developers that are open about their development. The last update was February, so a large number of the players from the steam sales haven't even seen any progress on the game.

You like to pull the "I'm the developer so deal with it" thing a lot, but have you even read the steam reviews? You are starting to irritate the userbase.

its properly incredible that kalphiter is still following the forums close enough to know all the badspot drama that goes on while at the same time claiming that he left because he hated the community and that we aren't worth his time

i dont know if its some kind of obsession or what, but its gotten pretty old for us and I imagine its getting old for him too

That means his old avatar is up for grabs.

Oh look, Badspot deleted yet another valid argument.

man this entire thing is so confusing. heed was even trying to be civil. like, really. this makes no sense

I don't understand why heed's post was deleted. He was trying to be level-headed. Apparently opposing views are not allowed? I must've missed this rule.

Badspot

• Administrator
It would be nice if you would give us a little progress on some updates.
The progress is forget it.  Believe it or not, programming is to some degree a creative endeavor and requires some motivating factor other than the temporary cessation of shrieking children.

People like developers that are open about their development.
People like brown towningus too.  Why don't you go down to the bus station and give the people what they want?

You like to pull the "I'm the developer so deal with it" thing a lot, but have you even read the steam reviews? You are starting to irritate the userbase.

Oh yeah, lets look at the latest critical masterwork from the Blockland steam reviews:

He brings up a good point, I know that I for one look for at least 3000 hours of entertainment out of the $10 indie games that I buy.  To only get 2100 is truly pathetic.  Also, the devs need to provide free updates forever - like an mmo except no cookie cutter content, just brilliant never before seen stuff over and over for no additional payment.  I can't just play the same game over and over, so I need them to make my old games into new games - over and over.  I mean I paid ten whole dollars.  That's like 3/4ths of a 3D movie ticket.