Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17257 times)

Could hawt add me to the admin list?

You are calm hellspy it's just the failrper's that make you mad.

I have A Few Ideas, maybe A space Station, for the Personal Offices, & When you fight another ship, instead of the whole, Shoot the ship anywhere, The ship will have Weak Areas, so during a fight you can shoot the guns, The Engines, Fuel tanks, Air Filters, and Wires, so that when you take one out, depending where you shot, the ship cant attack(Guns), The ship becomes more vulnerable(Engines), a small, yet cool explosion happens on the ship(Fuel Tank), the ship becomes less efficient at doing any process(Air Filter), or the ship just shuts down temporarily(Wires). Also, it will say as an announcement, "ENEMY (Part Taken Out), DOWN, ENGAGING EMERGENCY POWER TO SHIELDS" So you have to hit another weak point to cause damage, and the old weak Point will get a temporary shield!

Just a thought. I'll Help as soon as you get Hawt's Build.

P.S; Good luck on the ship Hawt!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:06:53 AM by Admiral R. Dash »

You are calm hellspy it's just the failrper's that make you mad.

Exactly, people should know this so they would stop Dramatizing about him being a bad admin. That's like me backhanding Badspot, Then rage saying, in a post on an off-topic thread, " GUYS BADSPOT IS UNFAIR BC HE REACTS TO THINGS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!"

Dear Badspot,
 If you see this, it's just a, "What If" Example, I Don't mean anything against you. c:

-snip-
Sounds like a good idea, we might accept it in if we have time. And I think we all know that, but thanks.

NEWS:

(1) Massive updates on Futuristic Military RP has been done, a new planet has been built.
(2) Ship health status added, same with the realistic damage it takes.
(3) Dungeon 10 is currently in construction.
(4) Tactical missions 2 and 3 are added. 4 is in WIP.
(5) A lot of bug fixes, new weapons has been added to armory especially grenades.
(6) Classes are now unlocked. Pilot still remains locked to a lot of people.
(7) Realism mode on tactical missions been added.
(8) Planet Corr has been updated - new structures.
(9) I will be hosting tommorow.

FMRP 2 (futuristic military rp 2) is still long gone in construction.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:38:56 PM by TheHellSpy »

Name: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

Previous Administration Experience: Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA), Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA), Terminator1337's Throwmod(A), Pancaik's Throwmod (A), and Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA), and of course hosting my own (H).
I think I did a good job in my opinion and from the opinions of people from servers I administrate. I have been in situations when I am the only admin and I do very well in those situations. I have admined a server with 32 people (max) on pancaik's throwmod alone and did very well.

Why you should accept me:(Please read all word for word, there are important details stuck in due to important things.) I think I would be a good admin because I have decent experience with administration in general but, your Futuristic Military Role play is really cool and interesting to me and I would like to help. I am so interactive with everyone and very active other then school. I want to be dedicated to the server and want to be involved. if I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin I will be mature and just plain serious about certain things (I wont be uptight and take every little thing too serious). And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious. And I have administrated  a lot, I am not all about discipline I am more of keeping balance (kicking, muting, etc)I would really give warning and kick if banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins. I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Recommendations: Blockster1337, WaterOre, Sirgir, Bowser Jr., Champion, and Nameisthis (All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

(If I need more signatures please let me know!)

Timezone/Region: Eastern Pacific Time/US
accepted
enjoy your stay

Note: Non-italic text is written by you/others. Italic text is written by me. Here it goes.

• IGN: MrNoobalotPlaysBL
  • BL_ID: 37977
  • Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: A lot. Consider the following:
    -My servers (Of course, Host)
    -photokevv's servers (Co-Host)
    -Mr Queeba's servers (Admin)
    -Block king124's servers (Old RTB friend, admin)
    -TheOnlyOne's Server (Mod, then admin)
    -Gibus' servers (Admin)
    -That Blue Creeper's server(s) (Moderator)

• Why do you want to be an admin on the server?:
         I would like to be admin on the server because of the following:
    • I would like to make more builds on the server. More builds, more fun, more fighting.
    • I would like to contribute to the server.
    • The server needs good RPers, and good ADMINS. I am one of those. Well, maybe. :cookie:
    • Finally, you will need some good eventers/builders/contributers. Yes, for all. Those 3, I do.
    So anyways, this server is a fun RP place. If you like to RP in future AND space RP servers, the server is fun and is what some players look for. Thanks.
  • Why should you be an admin?:
         I would like to put full effort into contributing to server (even though I am not online often). The server is just amazing. I would give to support to the server. Like, a lot. An RP is fun. You can play with friends, act out your role, and just have fun. You, TheHellSpy, have created a famous server (well, not really, but still, mention it). Admins, unlike normal players, have a big responsibility. Not just support the server, but protect it. Keep up the good work.
  • Who recommends you?:
    -photokevv
    -Block king124
    -RobotPirate77
    -Suzu
    -SlayerKid
    -gun zombie
    -CanningTop
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
denied
enjoy your stay
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:31:05 PM by Hawt »

added some new admins

HellSpy will we get our ranks back?
Also I want to help with the server but I have never been an admin or moderator before on Blockland.

I'm kinda interested on this.

I'm kinda interested on this.
Make sure to drop in our server :)

HellSpy will we get our ranks back?
Also I want to help with the server but I have never been an admin or moderator before on Blockland.
In FMRP 2 you still keep ranks and everything, same applies with this one currently. You will get invited for help when i'm hosting the WIP server.

Oh? I thought you said Ranks will be set back a few times?

IGN: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 118741
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Well i am Admin in about 14 servers Mabye yours if you let me They are: Ev0's servers All of them Silboy20's Jailbreak, and more.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Becouse I wan't To help you, Help staff, And keep the server Safe and a Non spammed chat.
Why should you be an admin?: Well, Its up to you But i just want to help out like i do with the other servers, Mainly Becouse I love your servers enough to help out.
Who recommends you?: Silboy20 Em0 codplayer90 Derpyfanta.
Timezone: Not Really Allowed to say, But i always join if i can.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:23:11 AM by Ethan8014 »

IGN: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 118741
Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Well i am Admin in about 14 servers Mabye yours if you let me They are: Ev0's servers All of them Silboy20's Jailbreak, ect But i saved Silboy's Server By banning a hacker that nearly crashed the server, so insted of being admin I am now Super admin there.
Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Becouse I think it would be fun to be staff and help people.
Why should you be an admin?: Well, Its up to you But i just want to help out like i do with the other servers
Who recommends you?: Silboy20 Ev0 codplayer90 Derpyfanta
Timezone: Not Really Allowed to say, But i always join if i can.
You aren't an admin in my server, and can you name all the servers you had admin in? I would be asking every owner to see. You need at least 3 more recommendations from people who actually understands administration. Your reason on why do you want to be an admin on this server needs a lot more details, and your overall spelling is 20% messed up. Same with why should you be an admin. This is very close to been denied, improving the app badly 100% needed.

I have A Few Ideas, maybe A space Station, for the Personal Offices, & When you fight another ship, instead of the whole, Shoot the ship anywhere, The ship will have Weak Areas, so during a fight you can shoot the guns, The Engines, Fuel tanks, Air Filters, and Wires, so that when you take one out, depending where you shot, the ship cant attack(Guns), The ship becomes more vulnerable(Engines), a small, yet cool explosion happens on the ship(Fuel Tank), the ship becomes less efficient at doing any process(Air Filter), or the ship just shuts down temporarily(Wires). Also, it will say as an announcement, "ENEMY (Part Taken Out), DOWN, ENGAGING EMERGENCY POWER TO SHIELDS" So you have to hit another weak point to cause damage, and the old weak Point will get a temporary shield!

Just a thought. I'll Help as soon as you get Hawt's Build.

P.S; Good luck on the ship Hawt!
you mean the speshship i was making? the old one got deleted, i got so pissed off. im planning on making 2 ships, or if that doesn't work, i can do an underground base.

p.s.
hellspy, can you host?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:23:26 AM by Hawt »