Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military Roleplay  (Read 17246 times)

• Always respect higher ranks
you do know what forum you're on, right?

you do know what forum you're on, right?
yes

blockland forums

Server has been shut down for maintenance, I will be hosting again tommorow.

TheHellSpy you must come to my dedicated server to see the new ship! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:50:08 AM by Admiral R. Dash »

The Server to open.
which one? the one with the new ship (mine) is open.

IGN: Fluidity
    BL_ID: 32755
    Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Aidan12
    Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: I just want to keep an eye out for those people aren't loving listening
    Why should you be an admin?: Most of the reason, I want to be an admin the people who kept saying "adzmin plz" is rude, thats why I have to apply this and yeah.
    Who recommends you?: Aidan12, Blockaloni, Blockhead35191
    Timezone: CST -6

The admin app needs to be much larger and more organised. And more recommendations please. Otherwise denied, please improve and than I will change my mind :)

-Reapplying the application to look organized-

IGN: Fluidity

BL_ID: 32755

Have you had any previous admin experiences? If so, what servers and did you do a great job?: Well, I did a great job on building and eventing, mostly I ask people if they need help so they said "yeah".
and when I spawn I saw some pretty bad building such as Spam, inappropriate crap, etc. That's why I left that server and head to another server, and why you might think some of the server have crappy building, like I said before it was spammy and stuff. The server that I like is the good building server and their building community is great, That's why I choose the server that has great building community or eventing.

Why do you want to be an admin on the server?: Answer: People been asking me to help them around the server, only the good friends I know but some of the other server aren't giving me one that's why I have to help them as a hard work.

Why should you be an admin?: Answer: Just to be a loving brave soldier, like in the u.s. army.

Who recommends you?: DragonoidSlayer, Blockaloni, Pizza Man, Deokotaru, xWither, Bluedevil, Kyber.

Timezone: CST.

Rejected again, more information and large lot of information on why do you want to be admin and why should you be. Re-post in 5 days.