Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78701 times)

Will Compy be releasing the method? It seems to have a lot of potential to fix a lot of things.

Will Compy be releasing the method? It seems to have a lot of potential to fix a lot of things.
Message him and he will give it to you. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076089493/

some guy named minimman (ID 45191) was sitcrouching, proof: http://imgur.com/a/UPQ8F

edit: (rephrase) Just tested the anticrash again, thought there was a bug but I guess not.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:56:32 PM by Compy »

some guy named minimman (ID 45191) was sitcrouching, proof: http://imgur.com/a/UPQ8F

edit: (rephrase) Just tested the anticrash again, thought there was a bug but I guess not.
Miniman is banned and you're unbanned.

You should really put the Napalm M119 Shell back into the game

You should really put the Napalm M119 Shell back into the game
Or nah?

Well the last 45 minutes or so have been absolute chaos on trench Wars with people breaking certain rules and complaining about weapons in game so I am going to address some of the issues now.

1) Insane over the top sky bridges are illegal and will be removed immediately. We don't mind you have bridges if they are reasonable. I'm talking about battleship like pieces of stuff.
2) We have a complete no tolerance policy against sit crouching and cheating of any type. If you are caught you will be punished. In this situation pretty much all types of cheating will lead to a permanent ban.
3) We will deal with the weapon issues people have been telling us and they will be done eventually but please remember that the myself and Thorfin who usually deal with the areas have other stuff to do besides Blockland and we also have other issues to address on the server which are more important and take higher priority.
4) A large update will be coming to trench wars in the near future but we may implement all the new features in different stages. I'm personally quite excited for them.
5) If you have a problem with the rules then leave the server. Quite frankly I've had it with people bitching because they don't like certain rules such as no insane bridges and admins should not and will not tolerate abuse just because you don't like the rules.
6) Please provide evidence of some kind if you're going to make an accusation. I can't just take your word for it. I was called a cunt about an hour ago because a player made an accusation without proof and I didn't act on it because it would be unfair.
7) When an admin is dealing with a situation don't stick your nose in it unless you have legitimate reason to do so. Abuse from players while an admin is dealing with someone else will not be tolerated just because the person the admin is dealing with so happens to be your friend. Doing this will probably result in you being punished as well.

I may update this list as more points come back to me. I'm pretty sure I had a few more but they've slipped out of my head. In future I will be referencing this post if people have problems. Many of the points also apply to Island wars and any other server Glass may host.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:52:50 PM by Danny Boy »

haha, i was on the same  team of that guy, and he was obviously zooming in whilst sit crouching because i removed the ledge that protected him and he didnt even notice lol

Thanks.
Hows come you haven't overwritten the sit command yet? It's pointless for Trench Wars.

Hows come you haven't overwritten the sit command yet? It's pointless for Trench Wars.
This was discussed a long time ago. Glass didn't want sit to be disabled because people can sit in trenches or something along those lines.

Sitting doesn't even change your hitbox lol, it's pretty much useless.

I sit when I need to type.  I am aware that it doesn't make me any less vulnerable, but it makes me slightly less visible, so it comes into use.