Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307486 times)

Is there a chance you would be willing to make restime a command moderators can use? I've had to deal with a few invalid mass killings recently and doing it one at a time is quite tedious while tending to other matters on the server at the same time.

the next time a guard goes into falling tiles or t/f with the prisoners i'm shanking them
if you want to act like a prisoner then join the team dipstuffs
If a guard dies to a map game, I never revive them since it's their dumb ass fault for poking around in it.

Is there a chance you would be willing to make restime a command moderators can use? I've had to deal with a few invalid mass killings recently and doing it one at a time is quite tedious while tending to other matters on the server at the same time.
Done.

Congrats to Luneth for completing over 10 days of gameplay!

Luneth is a nerd

How do you have the time to spend that much time on a server Luneth, lol.

well it is summer
the better question is how could you not have time to spend that much on jailbreak

Luneth is a nerd
This
well it is summer
the better question is how could you not have time to spend that much on jailbreak
ya 10 days spanned over the course of about a year of on and off hosting, pretty reasonable since more than half of my play time was from before summer even began

Why is it called Jailbreak when you can't even break out?

when all the guards die an invisible helicopter picks up all the remaining prisoners and they go to the family farm to live a good life forever

when all the guards die an invisible helicopter picks up all the remaining prisoners and they go to the family farm to live a good life forever
yeah but what if a prisoner commits a crime inside the family farm