Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303573 times)

Also replaced the gun that was being used for Shot4Shot with one that does 50 damage, hopefully making Shot4Shot smoother.

Thank God

Chat commands can now be called with ! just like / can.
Finally I can play Gmod in Blockland

Finally I can play Gmod in Blockland

Gmod also had slash commands though.

I didn't do it just for the sake of copying gmod I did it to allow longer messages in commands that ask for them.

Also, gmod doesn't even have any chat commands by default.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:26:34 PM by Crøwn »

The question is why wasn't it a feature from the start

is the poll over all i see is N/A

Important poll would love some input on this before I do anything.

restricting prisoners from rebelling in any way seems contradictory to the point of the game imo. i don't see any reason to take action against rebelling during lrs since it'd really just detract from the fun in the end, plus it's funny to see guards get jumped during gun toss or whatever and losing those moments would be sad.

restricting prisoners from rebelling in any way seems contradictory to the point of the game imo. i don't see any reason to take action against rebelling during lrs since it'd really just detract from the fun in the end, plus it's funny to see guards get jumped during gun toss or whatever and losing those moments would be sad.
This is how I see it as well.

i mostly agree with this but when both of them throw their guns, and the prisoner loses, it's handicapped when they just run for the armory/pistol

I think I want the prisoners to be restricted from rebelling because /lrs are supposed to be fair, and rebelling sorta ruins that. They should be based purely at skill, not at surprising your opponent by shooting them or running for the armory.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:20:49 PM by TheKid »

I think I want the prisoners to be restricted from rebelling because /lrs are supposed to be fair, and rebelling sorta ruins that. They should be based purely at skill, not at surprising your opponent by shooting them or running for the armory.
The entire game is practically centered around surprising your opponent at opportune times. Part of the skill factor comes from being able to adapt as a guard to situations like a prisoner rebelling during their lr. It also helps guards become more aware of their surroundings and potential hazards like weapons that need to be confiscated from other lrs. Incompetent guards will get their stuff pushed in if they don't do their job and good guards will usually be able to prevent situations like rebellion during lr.