seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164466 times)

Oh I beat Aldrich thank god

Oh I beat Aldrich thank god
I've been trying to beat Lorian but I had to go on vacation. I'll be home today if anyone would like to help.

I've been trying to beat Lorian but I had to go on vacation. I'll be home today if anyone would like to help.
if I can ever beat the dancer yeah ill let you know
havent gotten past phase 1 yet..

I've beaten every boss solo except for Nameless King. Did learn tho that the Dragonslayer Greatshield is absolutely amazing for blocking his attacks.

I've beaten every boss solo except for Nameless King. Did learn tho that the Dragonslayer Greatshield is absolutely amazing for blocking his attacks.
>>>>blocking

listen to this forgetin' casual not beating the nameless king naked daggers only

im convinced this man was actually solaire. we was just summoned out of nowhere when I was trying to get the titanite slab in grand archives and we just ventured up and killed Lorian. what a guy
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:25:22 AM by Renousim »

he was just summoned out of nowhere
i got this hack for the original that lets me invade others (with normal invasion rules) as friendly summons
could be what happened

right so
when the forget am I supposed to roll in dark souls 2?
when are the i frames

right so
when the forget am I supposed to roll in dark souls 2?
when are the i frames
when you're about to get hit

nioh is released in less than a month

i can almost taste the samurai action

i can taste the loving CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE

i can taste the loving CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE
i have an xbox nerd ahah