Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.

Poll

Most fun enemy?

teleporting dogs
5 (5.6%)
jumpy grabby goatforgets
8 (9%)
rats
4 (4.5%)
ocerios' charge move
3 (3.4%)
seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164470 times)

I want to strangle the interns behind scholar of the first sin

I want to strangle the interns behind scholar of the first sin
demon's souls, dark souls, bloodborne, and dark souls iii were made by the a team
dark souls ii was made by the c team
scholar of the first sin was made by the b team

i bought ds3 roughly 4 weeks ago and i have around 60 72 hours in it

its good
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:26:24 PM by Poliwhirl »

Switching from DSII to DSIII, casting is kind of a big disappointment for me. Plus I feel like I get staggered every time something breaths on me, toppled with the fact that enemies are just very very loud makes it a bit jarring switching games.

Seems i'm pretty late on this but

Dark Souls III - The Ringed City DLC Trailer

Dark Souls III - The Ringed City DLC Gameplay Trailer
dark souls 3 dlc: fight actual battra

nioh is out and it's good

the biggest disappointment so far has been each boss not having a unique song and so far only hearing songs from the beta demo

Hello yes, can you reset the poll? My handicapped twitching finger voted for the wrong option and i'm furious

dark souls 3 dlc: fight actual battra

nioh is out and it's good

the biggest disappointment so far has been each boss not having a unique song and so far only hearing songs from the beta demo
hows the coop compared to the demo

hows the coop compared to the demo
i haven't tried coop yet

i cannot wait for the official soundtrack cd for nioh

nioh is a bomb ass game and i haven't been seeing enough recognition for it

since ive only ever done a tank build on a dark souls game, im trying a magic run in all three

so far, 1 has been the hardest, 3 second hardest, and 2 the easiest (sotfs)

since ive only ever done a tank build on a dark souls game, im trying a magic run in all three

so far, 1 has been the hardest, 3 second hardest, and 2 the easiest (sotfs)
I really enjoyed magic in Sotfs, though I haven't touched pvp with magic. Sucks they made it damn near unusable in DS3, the only magic really worth using in ds3 is pyromancy and that's cause it doesn't take loving forever to cast the higher tier magic.

in my ds3 magic run im currently in farrons keep. was hard as forget to get there but it's manageable. high wall of lothric was hard as forget with it though.

in my ds3 magic run im currently in farrons keep. was hard as forget to get there but it's manageable. high wall of lothric was hard as forget with it though.
Yeah, that might be it. I was stuck in High wall because FP issues toppled with the long cast time of Heavy Soul Arrow. With pyromancies a fireball is casted just as fast as Great Chaos Fire Orb