·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12060 times)

Aoki that's why I try to keep my problems off the forums

Whenever he hears the word wipeout he thinks of the TV show first.
no i forgetin don't do you want to box

That whole "lmao, lmfao, lol, rofl, etc" thing is true. People do that to seem like they don't care about the argument, and make the other party look like they care more, too much, or just makes the other party look angrier.

While what Taboo said in the thread was uncalled for, I wouldnt go so far as to call him heartless, insensitive, but not heartless.

That whole "lmao, lmfao, lol, rofl, etc" thing is true. People do that to seem like they don't care about the argument, and make the other party look like they care more, too much, or just makes the other party look angrier.
if this is true it's the first i've heard of it, that's for sure

it's the text-based equivalent of adding a chuckle after a 'clever retort'

it's just a bit pretentious in a lot of scenarios

so then yes, you are in fact schizophrenic
okay, i'm glad we've established that nothing you say should be taken seriously, cool

so in other words you don't want to make the effort to come up with an acceptable response so you're just going to call me names in hopes that other people won't think you're in the wrong. you are in fact appealing to a bunch of teenagers for validation i guess.

$10 says you'll respond to this even though you already tried to convince everyone not to take me seriously

$10 says you'll respond to this even though you already tried to convince everyone not to take me seriously
this came across as "i want the last word in", just saying

let's get that bet goin, you doin paypal or just gonna mail him a check

uh idk i'll have to ask my mom

no i forgetin don't do you want to box
Well, you obviously weren't hugged enough as a child so at least the match would be better than Mayweather-Pacquiao.

no you don't

theres no reason to lie