Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 580086 times)

Hey I'm inbetween jobs, don't judge me

I think he meant the opposite

I've played for 40 hours and I'm still not even done with the main quest

you can use the resources from any other settlement on the supply line
whats not to understand about it
is it water and food or is it junk
because neither of those things are be transferred between two of my settlements

please don't take the bait

When you kill a raider wearing power armour is there any way to take their actual suit?
I can remove all the pieces (arms, legs, etc), but they have to be taken to a power armor station and equipped onto a power armour I already have access to.

It's just annoying when i kill a guy in power armour, and I can't walk his armour home, nor carry all 100 pounds of it myself.

When you kill a raider wearing power armour is there any way to take their actual suit?
I can remove all the pieces (arms, legs, etc), but they have to be taken to a power armor station and equipped onto a power armour I already have access to.

It's just annoying when i kill a guy in power armour, and I can't walk his armour home, nor carry all 100 pounds of it myself.
if you sneak up behind him you can remove the fusion core and force him out

what you're wanting is the chassis, which you can actually get from what ive seen an infinite amount of at **SPOILERS DO NOT HIGHLIGHT ANYTHING AFTER THIS** atom cats garage or proctor teagan (the shop guy) aboard the BoS airship, the prydwen

i think if you sneak up and steal the power core you can force them to get out of it, and from there you get back in i would imagine. never tried it myself

i think if you sneak up and steal the power core you can force them to get out of it, and from there you get back in i would imagine. never tried it myself
I actually just did that, killed these guys in a power plant and stole their leader's suit by being very stealthy. What's weird though is the suit constantly says STEAL instead of ENTER despite killing them all... I think...

Also as a side note, Fusion Cores actually get less rare the more you explore. I found footlockers and duffle bags with 3-4 fully charge cores. I started this day with a few, and ended with enough that I think I'll be fine using them outside of raids.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:08:53 PM by JJJMan4 »

Yeah, sneaking would work, but not always possible, either because of circumstance or my 1 Agility, lol.

Mostly annoyed because of the Forge. The boss has power armour, it's a scripted moment that leads to the fight so you can't pickpocket him, yet just before the fight was a bloody power armour stand. It was just silly that I couldn't pry the guy out or drag it to the stand.

And i've found a few sets of armour out and about, but they're usually crap and I can't be bothered att he time to use part of a core or stop what I am doing just to take it to a safe place.

Edit: Is there a way to refuel cores? I have plenty enough and can always find more, but it would be nice to know.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:11:02 PM by sir dooble »

I don't know why anyone would need more than 2 frames anyway unless they were collecting suits

Edit: Is there a way to refuel cores? I have plenty enough and can always find more, but it would be nice to know.

No

There's a way to get infinite (albeit cheating), but not refuel.

Ok I honestly don't know why local leader rank 1 doesn't work for me

did you actually establish a supply line because just having the perk doesn't do stuff

did you actually establish a supply line because just having the perk doesn't do stuff
yes i did.

yes i did.

its doing stuff then
it doesnt add a shared inventory it just lets you use building materials from other settlements