Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 610570 times)

Probably because the story was hashed together in only a few months time and they didn't have time to make it better and make the characters essential. They got children to be invincible for obvious reasons.
b-b-but you can get different slides for the ending if you do a couple repetitive quests! its the best game!

b-b-but you can get different slides for the ending if you do a couple repetitive quests! its the best game!

You call New Vegas repetitive?

You're saying New Vegas is more repetitive than Fallout 4? Every sidequest in Fallout 4 has been so far "go here, kill x."

I've seen quests in New Vegas that has 10+ different outcomes. Which is more than any choice I've been given in Fallout 4 for a quest. The average being 2 choices.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:23:59 PM by Lord Tony® »

You're saying New Vegas is more repetitive than Fallout 4? Every sidequest in Fallout 4 has been so far "go here, kill x."
He said nothing of that. He said New Vegas was repetitive, and didn't make any comparison. Like Rally said, you're talking out of your ass lol.

That pretty much sums up all the side quests in New Vegas, too.

You people haven't played NV then. You could beat the entire game without killing a single loving person. Which kind of defeats your logic of only doing repetitive"go here, kill x" quests.

You people haven't played NV then. You could beat the entire game without killing a single loving person.
I have 200 hours of New Vegas iirc.

I have 200 hours of New Vegas iirc.

How many playthroughs?

Have you finished 1 quest for example beyond the beef? You do realize how many different choices you have to finish that quest, right?

You people haven't played NV then. You could beat the entire game without killing a single loving person.
about 700 hours, from console and pc combined

about 700 hours, from console and pc combined

Have you played the game without killing a single person?

It still defeats your logic of the game getting repetitive. That is 100% not possible in Fallout 4. You are almost always forced to kill at least 1 person. Generic badguys like raiders count as a death too.

How many playthroughs?

Have you finished 1 quest for example beyond the beef? You do realize how many different choices you have to finish that quest, right?
lost count somewhere around the fifth time

Yes, I've finished beyond the beef despite it being a contender for the literal buggiest loving thing in existance. Of course there'd be numerous "different" outcomes if theres numerous almost-pointless choices to make.

lost count somewhere around the fifth time

Yes, I've finished beyond the beef despite it being a contender for the literal buggiest loving thing in existance. Of course there'd be numerous "different" outcomes if theres numerous almost-pointless choices to make.

Pointless? You can even sacrifice your companions for that quest. That's a pretty big choice.

More than two choices in an RPG is what an RPG is suppose to have, regardless of how pointless they are.

Fallout 3 and 4 you only have good and evil choices.

Fallout 1, 2 and NV you have good, chaotic good, evil, chaotic evil, neutral, chaotic neutral, etc levels of choices.

NV is the real RPG.

I have 281 hours on New Vegas. You can't play through the entire game without killing one person.

I have 281 hours on New Vegas. You can't play through the entire game without killing one person.

Have you tried?

It is not possible to complete Fallout 3 with no blood being shed.

Fallout: New Vegas

It is possible to complete Fallout: New Vegas without the player or any player companions killing any creature - human or otherwise.

It is not possible to complete the game siding with Mr. House or Caesar's Legion without bloodshed, the player must side with the NCR or Yes Man.