Author Topic: SAME-love MARRIAGE NOW LEGAL NATIONWIDE  (Read 27598 times)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:21:39 PM by blocklandman0815 »

ITT people complain about other people getting to do something that literally does not affect them in any way and then people complain about that and then I complain for some reason

also congrats America you're one step closer to catching up with Europe in everything other than chain restaurants

EDIT: sorry only western and northern Europe. because eastern Europe has such a great track record with human rights.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:18:08 PM by TristanLuigi »

ITT people complain about other people getting to do something that literally does not affect them in any way and then people complain about that and then I complain for some reason

There was actually an extremely minimal level of complaining about this in the thread. It's mostly people complaining that people aren't expressing their complaints. For some weird reason...

JOYOUS DAYS.

There was actually an extremely minimal level of complaining about this in the thread. It's mostly people complaining that people aren't expressing their complaints. For some weird reason...

JOYOUS DAYS.
kearn
and the aces thing is over now, thank god
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:18:37 PM by TristanLuigi »

Dropbox seems to be celebrating too!

the liberal crime squad does a victory dance

I'm a straight atheist male and I disagree with christians being able to complain about gay marriage because the bible says they can, and because family values and christians should stop trying to impose the religious agenda on me.
i dont think anyone is imposing that here

or at least biostorm wasnt

I agree with same love legal marriage 100%, but not marriage through the church. The bible is so clearly against same love relations that it wouldn't make sense to marry religiously anyway if you're gay.

I do however, agree gay people should be able to marry and obtain the same benefits straight married couples do.

lol
-snip-
from a moral standpoint Bryan Fischer is now the biggest starfish i've seen today

Biostorm was making a really shallow joke. I could barely tell.

It does at least say something about the opinion of some people in the US that I believed it though :(

I have the biggest problem with same love marriage.
Whenever someone mentions it I cringe so hard, it makes literally no sense. People that are gay or something are just like bronys in a way
They, for some reason, feel the need to scream in everyones face ''IM GAY GIVE ME ATTENTION"

''IM GAY GIVE ME ATTENTION"
i don't think every gay person is like that