Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples

Author Topic: Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples  (Read 18402 times)

Ha, like that works with cstuffteen
Just change your name or buy an alt

Apparently I'm banned on my alt (30659). I suspect it's for banking, which I'm not the only one guilty of this.

yes but you were guilty of it

Apparently I'm banned on my alt (30659). I suspect it's for banking, which I'm not the only one guilty of this.

You're probably the dude that came on and said something about an star fish and then left immediately after.

I banned that dude.

EDIT: This one?
"Reinforcements  23459   Gadget  30659           no      15      297401"

EDIT2: Saw your profile. Yes this was you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 08:28:33 AM by Reinforcements »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:28:49 AM by TCF »

ridiculous server. look up "balance" on dictionary.

ridiculous server. look up "balance" on dictionary.
If you could elaborate your reasoning, I'd destruct your argument in a lot more detail but since hasty complaints like "it's not balanced", "too hard", etc. typically stem from a lack of patience and bias it's not worth describing it in a catch-all fashion.

If you could elaborate your reasoning, I'd destruct your argument in a lot more detail but since hasty complaints like "it's not balanced", "too hard", etc. typically stem from a lack of patience and bias it's not worth describing it in a catch-all fashion.

because its so fun hammers vs rifles

you lose weapons upon dying +50 dosh

I've ran out of money and couldn't recover because any weapon I bought would be trashed as soon as I die.

atleast a pistol or something

Manual printers are very under-rated. Give those a try.

I feel like I should bring up people banking on alts. Something should be done since player cash don't reset.

because its so fun hammers vs rifles

you lose weapons upon dying +50 dosh

I've ran out of money and couldn't recover because any weapon I bought would be trashed as soon as I die.

atleast a pistol or something
Maybe you should get better then. I've taken down multiple monopolies on the server before.

Manual printers are very under-rated. Give those a try.
It drains you mouse life span in a short time, if there was a improved version that would help or some kind of battery you could get.

Maybe you should get better then. I've taken down multiple monopolies on the server before.

with a hammer? yeah sure mr. badass

In Memory of Paco's Tacos

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:54:47 PM by CharlesSpeaking »

I feel like I should bring up people banking on alts. Something should be done since player cash don't reset.
Yeah, that's probably something that should be addressed. I don't really know if anything should be done though. How could it be legitimately prevented?Remove spawn invincibility after 30 seconds :3 (They could always rejoin to bank though.)

In Memory of Paco's Tacos