Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50485 times)

SEASON UPDATE POST

Chelsea [CFC] is being relegated

After last nights matches of CFC vs SAS and CFC vs RMC, along with constant rescheduling and reshuffling of the season due to CFC, the administration team has come to the decision to relegate the team from the rest of the Custom Cup Season. The team has a whole lacks organisation and structure and have been deemed unfit to play for the season. We have recognised that this isn't down to everyone in the team, but mostly individuals who have let down their captain.
So as a compensation we are allowing the remaining active players of CFC to be put up for transfer to existing teams.

The following players up for grabs are as follows:
  • Zentro
  • Owl
  • Gerr
  • Xenos
If a captain is interested in taking on a new player, then please contact them directly or us directly and we will help organise the transfer.

Due to Chelsea FC leaving the season, all games and points linked to the team will be removed and all listings/game dates will be updated. This impacts games played, win/loses, points scored, goals for and goals against. Underneath is the updated season League Table:

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:
SAS vs ACM has been moved to Thursday 27th August, now at 6:30PM EDT.
RMC vs ZMB has been moved to Friday 28th August, now at 6:00PM EDT.
FINALE MATCHES are to be announced soon and will most likely occur over the coming weekend.

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:07:47 PM by Jam_Jar »

My steam if you want to contact is: [CoSE]Zentro 

Im up for grabs for sure, but not as a goal-keeper, ill be a field sub, hmu on Forums if your interested captains

this is what you missed literally right after I banned you zentro. good game.

also got the overlays for the stream done. Will try to stream tomorrow if I can make it, Wednesdays are pretty busy for me.

While I'm discussing streaming I can't stream Saturday because I've got a friend coming over. I don't recommend planning any "big" or "exciting" games then if you want them properly streamed and recorded.

chelsea had a brain aneurysm and died or something idk

there goes psg lol

I'll commentate for the wednesday thing if anyone needs it

What? Why?

A "lucky number", an admin can take any instrument they want since they're admin?

I got banned for checkers being flawed as stuff and that you can remove every piece,atleast mr lol did not ban me to when the match will take place.

BIG GAME TODAY TO SETTLE FIRST PLACE!!! PSG vs RMC at 6 pm EST!

I got banned for checkers being flawed as stuff and that you can remove every piece,atleast mr lol did not ban me to when the match will take place.

Not a reason to remove them all like a complete child

I'll commentate for the wednesday thing if anyone needs it
god, of all the times you can commentate, it has to be the night I can't record.

BIG GAME TODAY TO SETTLE FIRST PLACE!!! PSG vs RMC at 6 pm EST!
PSG would have to beat you by a forgetton to get into first place

PSG would have to beat you by a forgetton to get into first place
Both teams have 2 more games to play so it's all still to play for in terms of securing a spot in the 1st vs 2nd place finale match!