Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 49896 times)

TONIGHT, ZIMBABWE WILL TAKE OUR 5TH CONSECUTIVE VICTORY AGAINST THE WHITE MAN'S TEAMS, SENDING US TO GRAND FINALS
PRAISE BE TO MUGABE, MAY HE FURTHER CLEANSE OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF THE WHITE DEVILS
gud1m8
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:14:31 PM by meatstale »

The 1st game from last night was filled with lots of drama, so I'm glad both teams got things to work out and will be finishing the game on Saturday. I'll be looking forwards to see who wins the 2nd half, good luck to both teams! On to the 2nd game from last night, that game was really fun to watch! Ragref played amazingly as goalie, definitely the MVP for PSG! He made countless great saves to keep PSG in the game and PSG's defense was also much better than previous games! But that wouldn't keep SAS from rallying back at the end there to tie it up! I was at the edge of my seat with how intense those last few minutes were! Unfortunately it ended with a tie but that just goes to show both teams gave it their all! I'll see y'all tonight when I play with my team against Zimbe United!

Sorry zimbe, can't make this game I will be Playing a real football game, beat the white man tho.

Okay, so after much confusion on whether to release it, I have completed the highlights video for last night's match. We only had footage from the SAS vs PSG match however. Anyway, it's rendering now and I'll record for tonight's match also, expect that one at an earlier time tomorrow.

Alright, I'm like extremely late but the highlights video for PSG vs SAS and AMC vs SAS is up! Youtube was a richard for processing, but it's finally here!

Woo wee, that game was rigged ridiclously fun as forget well I mean it went great and overall I just can't beeelieeeve it gone bad greeaat... :[

Woo wee, that game was rigged ridiclously fun as forget well I mean it went great and overall I just can't beeelieeeve it gone bad greeaat... :[
LMAO

Full broadcast from tonight's game! http://www.twitch.tv/blake1studios/v/13308178
Stream went way better than last night, can't wait for the finals!
I won't be streaming tomorrow's make-up game, but will be there for the finals!

Lets give a big hand to the ref!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:16:00 PM by meatstale »

that moment when you watch the stream where meatsale's "steal from goalie" occurs and he didn't even crouch at all in that part of the stream. 11/10 definitely stole from goalie.

Wtf happened to the minigame

Edit: God dammit, the restrictions for regular admin makes it impossible to fix this issue. To make matters worse, I am the only admin on, I'm unable to go on all night without sleep
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:12:13 PM by Redconer »

Filipe should play for Zimbe, they seem to fit him.
7-1

After looking at logs, Wohoyaa and Jeetlor + his alt Spinach are permanently banned from the server.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:40:56 AM by MrLoL² »

After looking at logs, Wohoyaa and Jeetlor + his alt Spinach are permanently banned from the server.
hey those people are on my team lol