Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291125 times)

uh this is probably a stupid question but, where's the server control stuff supposed to be? can't find it for the life of me

Look for a keybinding, should be there.

There's another problem with preferences on my side, changing custom add-on preferences to a specific number would either be blank or 0.

They also don't export and save when the server quits, I do use quit(); on a dedicated server.

I'm looking in to issues now, thanks for the info everyone.

They also don't export and save when the server quits, I do use quit(); on a dedicated server.
This is intentional, by design of Support_Preferences.

This is intentional, by design of Support_Preferences.

quit() is meant to save all preferences and safely close the server. Why would you change this?

• Patched permission issues which kept users from being able to access the server preferences GUI

I want to get 2.0 alpha out very soon, which has reworked preferences because of the sweeping changes to Support_Preferences. I really don't mean to come off as lazy or neglecting, I just don't have the free time available to both move development forward and fix old versions; as a result, the fix is a hackish work-around.

quit() is meant to save all preferences and safely close the server. Why would you change this?
It was on Support_Preferences part, not mine. Support_Preferences doesn't manage the saving and loading of preferences, I assume it's under the belief that the add-ons should manage this themselves but I'm not sure.

It was on Support_Preferences part, not mine. Support_Preferences doesn't manage the saving and loading of preferences, I assume it's under the belief that the add-ons should manage this themselves but I'm not sure.

Well whatever, just fix it. quit() should save preferences just like it does with rtb. Looking at the rtb code, it actually saves prefs every time a pref is changed. So maybe you should do that instead?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:25:48 PM by Zeblote »

I feel like the preferences window needs to be bigger.

Edit: Well, I just tested a server restart, but the preferences window still won't show up after a server restart.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:28:49 PM by Spartan224 »

download kept freezing while on single player after i installed this

wtf

Will there be a new feature to enable and disable music, just like enabling/disabling add-ons?

I can't enter the website anymore because of google. He said something like:
"Security certificate presented by this website issued for the address of a different Internet site.

Security certificates problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept data you send to the server."

That's your browser. It rarely has something to do with the website and more often to an unsecure connection.

Unrelated to the above, the security certificate expired today and apparently automatic renewal wasn't turned on. It should be fixed by tonight.

Edit: Fixed, as well as extended the certificate to test.blocklandglass.com
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:51:11 PM by Scout31 »

Can't update an addon. Trying to go from v1.0.1-1 to v1.0.3-4, but it will not allow me.

There was an issue uploading your file. Here's the error text:
Invalid or nonsequential version format.

SemVer error: Invalid prerelease. Expected Alpha, Beta, or RC