Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291110 times)

Can you please change the green color of the website to the blue color of the forum or at least beighter and nicer color?

Can't update an addon. Trying to go from v1.0.1-1 to v1.0.3-4, but it will not allow me.

There was an issue uploading your file. Here's the error text:
Invalid or nonsequential version format.

SemVer error: Invalid prerelease. Expected Alpha, Beta, or RC

Yeah, his semantic versioning system is pretty bad and doesn't follow the SemVer specs.

How does updating server settings work? Does it update instantly like RTB does?

How does updating server settings work? Does it update instantly like RTB does?
it should, yes.

any update on the semantic versioning issue?

edit nevermind i'm loving stupid have a great weekend everybody
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:18:21 PM by Krystal »

I can't type numbers into number fields for config options... I have repeatedly gotten the latest version and just made sure I had the latest version of support_preferences. It also seems to be unable to save preferences between sessions, so I have to go set all the ones I can every time I restart the server.

I'm probably just dumb and missed some requirement or something.

Bump.

This shall not fall into page 3.

why the forget did this reset all my blockland settings?

why did this reset all my blockland settings?
No, I think it was something else that did it. When I got Blockland Glass, it didn't reset anything.

Any estimate on when the preferences thing will be fixed? It's kinda important, I mainly use it for preferences...

Number-only fields can't be set. They alternate between weird math or zero and blank when you try to type something, and when you confirm it's zero or weird math depending on which it was showing when it wasn't blank. They both act like zero... I think.

How does this work with Support_Updater? I would like to upload my brick packs but they already use my own repository to push updates and it seems that BLG creates its own repository for add-ons uploaded to the site?

No, I think it was something else that did it. When I got Blockland Glass, it didn't reset anything.
It updated and reset my settings
I dont have any other type of stuff that could reset them