Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294708 times)

add garfield player icons 2017

add garfield player icons 2017
The lack of a garfield icon is easily the biggest flaw this mod has.

Glass doesn't touch a single thing related to enabled add-ons

He's clearly lying. Blockland Glass disables EVERY add-on from Scripts down if I get a certain amount of add-ons.

He's clearly lying. Blockland Glass disables EVERY add-on from Scripts down if I get a certain amount of add-ons.

Right. I spent my time to write code in to Glass to make it interact with something entirely arbitrary with the sole purpose of disabling add-ons, and then chose to release it and lie about it.

Glass does not do anything related to enabling or disabling add-ons unless you press the "Apply" button on the mod manager. It's not a debatable topic, it literally just doesn't.

Glass seems to disable every time I exit and rejoin Blockland (in the server sense. I can still use the ctrl + space features and such)

did you fix that stuff that forgeted my servers prefs yet or no
wont use it til its fixed

no matter what i do it always says to every client that connects to my server that the pref support is "terrible broken". Which is a horrible phrase to use because it freaks people out when it really doesn't effect them at all. Even after updating both System_BlocklandGlass and Support_Preferences to new versions downloaded directly from the glass website, it still says that it's outdated.

glassbot recognizes Oh, I as all caps

GlassBot doesn't recognize HippopotomonstrosesquiPedalio phobia as a word

why is it that i have to enable glass manually every time i restart my game
fix this stuff boy

glassbot recognizes Oh, I as all caps

if you're over 4 characters and the majority of your letters are capitalized then it's considered to be overusing caps

if it's 75% capital and 4 words then it's considered actually

Oh, I has only 2 capital words and 2 lowercase ones. Counting 3 if you add the space.

Oh, I has only 2 capital words and 2 lowercase ones. Counting 3 if you add the space.
No, it has 2 capital letters and 1 lowercase one, and 2 other characters that are probably not counted toward the ratio at all.