Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291087 times)

No, it has 2 capital letters and 1 lowercase one, and 2 other characters that are probably not counted toward the ratio at all.
most of the time computer logic is that
, is lowercase compared to <
atleast that's how it works in all engine's i've coded in

glassbot recognizes Oh, I as all caps

There I am, Gary!

On a more serious note, anything after "Oh, ", as long as its all caps, gets the entire sentence considered all caps.

"Oh, OK" gives you an all caps warning as well.

Currently the way it works is if your message is 75% caps or more and longer than five characters you'll get a warning. Maybe we can relax this a bit or make it 6-7 chars.

Unova is stuffting up glass general

Unova is stuffting up glass general

did you know that this belongs in a place called drama

Banned White Unova.

did you know that this belongs in a place called drama
Not really. I don't think every spammer deserves their own thread.

Just had a thought. What if Support_Preferences had support for client-sided prefs? There could be a whole separate menu accessable through the options screen that lets you change settings of client mods that utilize it. That way every client mod that wanted to be configurable wouldn't have to make their own options menu.

I have a simple client mod that's just sitting in my files that could make full use of this. because im lazy and dont want to make a gui

So is it just me, or does it look like the "Loading Addons" bar doesn't progress? The game loads fine if I let the BL window be, but the loading addons and music bar doesn't fill up. It's just static.

EDIT: The loading datablocks and objects are fine.

As of noticing this on 6/13/2017: You patched up the fix. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:53:14 PM by Night_Hawk »

Glass Live is forever stuck on Authenticating, tried reinstalling blockland and everything, only addon i got is Glass
console log: https://pastebin.com/miwFnU3k
edit: better log
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:03:39 PM by Dexxtter »

Glass Live is forever stuck on Authenticating, tried reinstalling blockland and everything, only addon i got is Glass
console log: https://pastebin.com/miwFnU3k
edit: better log
Oh hey, welcome back.

in addition to Glass Live never authenticating, im like 100% sure Blockland Glass is causing my alt key to "stick" ingame when i alt-tab to a different window, i have to press alt again when i get back in-game or anything i do acts like im holding alt down

in addition to Glass Live never authenticating, im like 100% sure Blockland Glass is causing my alt key to "stick" ingame when i alt-tab to a different window, i have to press alt again when i get back in-game or anything i do acts like im holding alt down
Glass doesn't cause this, it was one of Blockland's updates.

Glass doesn't cause this, it was one of Blockland's updates.
When I take glass and the things it adds out of my addons folder the bug goes away, when i add them back it returns. I have yet to experience the bug without glass installed.

When I take glass and the things it adds out of my addons folder the bug goes away, when i add them back it returns. I have yet to experience the bug without glass installed.
It's been an issue since r1981, the way inputs are handled were changed. Not that Glass can in any shape or form send keypress events anyway, so it's not possible that Glass causes it.