Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22784 times)

Btw you realize tez has over 20 dramas right? IF I was to get butthurt this isn't the one to do it over lmfao

this wasn't supposed to be a drama. Only wanted to know why everyone hates him

Btw you realize tez has over 20 dramas right? IF I was to get butthurt this isn't the one to do it over lmfao
are you trying to flaunt that hes been drama'd so many times that it doesn't matter anymore?

are you trying to flaunt that hes been drama'd so many times that it doesn't matter anymore?
Yeah pretty much. At this point 90% of the problems people have with his servers aren't problems anymore but grudges against his staff or himself

I just like to remind taboo hes completely full of stuff
You're doing an incredibly bad job of communicating anything more than your level of stupidity.

You're doing an incredibly bad job of communicating anything more than your level of stupidity.
What's there to communicate? You're not worth my time and this isn't a drama against tez sooooo idk why I would have a point to make

this isn't a drama against tez
...Yes it is

You're not worth my time
What time? You're here, aren't you?

idk why I would have a point to make
If you aren't going to say anything, why even post?

What's there to communicate? You're not worth my time and this isn't a drama against tez sooooo idk why I would have a point to make
then why did you post in the first place?

if you have 20+ dramas on either you or your server then you actually need to rethink what you've done

I mean, eespecially if those 20 drama were just because of imaginary "grudges," it's probably a sign that you're doing something wrong, lol. But it's pretty well apparent that Tezuni doesn't have the common sense or maturity to admit that there is a problem, so these probably are futile as far as getting him to improve anything goes.

I got banned for saying "that's bananas" for 10 hours

I don't have proof so I am not going get into it

one of his admins got on me about my name just because i was arguing with him
he had no issue with me before and even said it was funny
also other admins agreed that he wasn't allowed to tell me to change my name because it doesn't fall under being bad enough to be banned for it

Once I got perma'd by Paradigm because I reminded him how he cleared Aoki's bricks on Aoki's CityRPG. I got to talk to Tezuni on Christmas Eve 2014 to get unbanned.

Haha, what the forget. Yeah, he seriously needs to find better options, lol.

I'm probably wrong by assuming that you have better things to do than getting into hissyfits on a forum full of teenagers.

I'm probably wrong by assuming that you have better things to do than getting into hissyfits on a forum full of teenagers.
Yes, but remarkably, I'm capable of multitasking. I mean, it's barely even multitasking when one of the tasks in question takes ten seconds or so.