Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26422 times)

[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/1cfVEpk.jpg[/img]
i forgetin spit out my drink at 'fruit'

i forgetin spit out my drink at 'fruit'
you didnt at the koran kit

you didnt at the koran kit
i wasn't expecting just 'fruit' and that's why it made me laugh

Oh, please. Tell me, when you have a device plopped in front of, and you're asked "hey is this a bomb" that you'll be able to think rationally and dismantle it, and of course, recognise what it does.
ITT: Taboo pulls the 'edgy contrarian' card and ruins his credibility even further.

ITT: Taboo pulls the 'edgy contrarian' card and ruins his credibility even further.
Yeah. No. Not sure what you think you're talking about, but there's no "edginess" here. Have you and Kimon been drinking from the same water or something?

Yeah. No. Not sure what you think you're talking about, but there's no "edginess" here. Have you and Kimon been drinking from the same water or something?
You know, I honestly think you measure your worth in how many people call you handicapped.

You've got this kind of weird, forgeted up psychology where you associate the slack you receive as a sign of your unrecognized genius, when really you're just acting dumb on the internet.

This is the only explanation I have for why you always show up to post something handicapped and then immediately act extremely roostery and smug when other people call you out.

But if a white kid did the same thing they would be fine.
I don't think this has anything to do with skin color

I don't think this has anything to do with skin color
Pretty sure it had a lot to do with skin color and religion

Pretty sure it had a lot to do with skin color and religion
this is issue of social stigma.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:10:37 AM by Harm94 »

Guize I totally have a bomb at my bedside. Lol I'm such a terrorist.

God this whole situation reeks of stupidity, not only unnecessarily arresting/detaining him, there is also the fact that the school wants a false confession. Like what the hell...

what a scumforget that teacher is
like comon... this scare was common in 2001
its 2015
jesus forget save this degenerate planet

Holy stuff, this was handled so poorly. It's almost like nobody had any idea of what they were doing.

actually if anything once everything started falling apart that kid took stuff like a champ