Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277443 times)

Yeah I've been hearing about this game recently. It does look pretty interesting, so I might go and get it when I have the chance.

Goatmom rule 34 is filling up my tumblr

I don't know whether to feel bad or good about this.

This looks p interesting. I'll definitely give it a try

the genocide run is one of the most loving horrifying things ive seen in a video game imo. 'least emotionally, especially near the end

the genocide run is one of the most loving horrifying things ive seen in a video game imo. 'least emotionally, especially near the end

I'm going for that next. Let's get as much EXP and LOVE as we possibly can.

I'm going for that next. Let's get as much EXP and LOVE as we possibly can.
protip: when you meet...... them, just give them your loving soul for the love of god

Goatmom rule 34 is filling up my tumblr

I don't know whether to feel bad or good about this.
I only heard of this game from an 8chan thread dedicated to tory so in my case it's a good thing????

This game might not be as emotionally tolling considering I played the whole LISA series so I'm hesitating spending $10.

Geez, NG+ is so different than a standard game. It's astounding how many of your actions this game remembers.

I only heard of this game from an 8chan thread dedicated to tory so in my case it's a good thing????

This game might not be as emotionally tolling considering I played the whole LISA series so I'm hesitating spending $10.
If you liked LISA you'll almost certainly like Undertale.

genocide run is genuinely terrifying in ng+

I'm only like 20 minutes in and I'm stuck

Not because it's hard, but because I refuse to say "when can I go home" to this precious creature or push her patience further by trying to enter the basement for the 10th time

This is where I belong now, I'm just going to sit in front of this fireplace and listen to the happy music for the next 8 hours and pretend I played the game

You have to go to sleep once I think.

I'm only like 20 minutes in and I'm stuck

Not because it's hard, but because I refuse to say "when can I go home" to this precious creature or push her patience further by trying to enter the basement for the 10th time

This is where I belong now, I'm just going to sit in front of this fireplace and listen to the happy music for the next 8 hours and pretend I played the game
Ask goat mom for a cookie