Blockland Classic

Poll

Are you hyped for the new update?

Yes
81 (68.1%)
No
38 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Blockland Classic  (Read 29856 times)

Aww man, I liked limbs :(

If you somehow manage to make limbs an option let me know.

Aww man, I liked limbs :(

If you somehow manage to make limbs an option let me know.
that'd be interesting

i have an idea
add music bricks (if possible)

i have an idea
add music bricks (if possible)
It is possible. But then the game is going to look like a copied retail version of Blockland. Maybe I can look for a different way to build in a MP3 player. Spawn vehicle bricks are planned for in the future.

It is possible. But then the game is going to look like a copied retail version of Blockland.
oh
Maybe I can look for a different way to build in a MP3 player.
oh that's cool
Spawn vehicle bricks are planned for in the future.
that's even cooler

Version 7 has been released finally! Download the new version from here.

CHANGES:
+ Hat items fixed
+ Torso decal changed
+ Save/Loading persistence fixed (you can't edit the builds after loading your save / They're PROTECTED <3)
+ Removed Hammer and Spray can from the map (enable them in the Administrator menu and use them with hotkey Q or R!)
+ Updated hat models
+ Light Blue skin color added
+ ..much more I can't even rememberrr!

Welcome to the Doradus galaxy! A mysterious galaxy far away from the milky way at the edge of the universe. The map is full of easter-eggs, undiscovered worlds and adventure! In 2218, the Blockhead civilization abandoned Earth because of the dying sun and moved on to planet Terra. This is where their new home begins.

Follow the development here.

Please tell me your working on a way to have limbs and floating limbs at the same time.

This is starting to almost look now like the best of both worlds. The stuff that v.0002 had and the stuff retail has. The only real problem will that slate worlds wont exist probably,no shaders(But it could work...) and laggy bricks unless you find a good fix.

This is starting to almost look now like the best of both worlds. The stuff that v.0002 had and the stuff retail has.
so like
pre v21

does it have events?

This is starting to almost look now like the best of both worlds. The stuff that v.0002 had and the stuff retail has. The only real problem will that slate worlds wont exist probably,no shaders(But it could work...) and laggy bricks unless you find a good fix.
There is a way to fix lagging bricks. Here is an interesting post by Wedge how the bricks are rendered in Blockland Retail. In Vanilla, bricks were build as static shapes objects.

copy of bloxcity....

copy of bloxcity....

oh stuff they're everywhere aren't they?

I am going to start work on the vehicle spawn system for V8.

I am going to start work on the vehicle spawn system for V8.

Very nice!