6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167289 times)

got killer is dead for 85% off and not a fan so far

got killer is dead for 85% off and not a fan so far

The worst part of Killer is Dead is the gameplay. It's a shame, because the game has a nice aesthetic to it.

killer is dead

if you like kung fury you will probably like this game. for the unaware, kung fury is a moive parodying the 80s and synthwave by meandering between random and "ironically cool" scenes for thirty minutes. killer is dead offers about the same experience; mediocre fighting mechanics occupy what isn't filled by hours of horrible, "stylish" cutscenes. if you are one of those people who tell others to turn off their minds to enjoy stuff and capable of shutting down enough higher brain functions to get the caveman dopamine kick when me swing sword pretty you've found your match. i got this stuff 85% off and still feel cheated. i'm clearly the minority opinion on both when you look at the steam reviews and kung fury's youtube likes so forget you.

i will finish this when i finish the other ones
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:18:21 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

The worst part of Killer is Dead is the gameplay. It's a shame, because the game has a nice aesthetic to it.
Yeah, I have that small little artbook that comes with the game's soundtrack because I really like the look of it, but the gameplay isn't quite right and the story isn't that great either.

lets not be on page 5 anymore pl0x

catacomb kids is a good game

brutal multiplayer roguelike platformer?

sign me the forget up

there is apparently a new lets player screamy horror game called bendy and the ink machine and i played chapter 1 and it was boring as forget. the graphics were good but when they revealed bendy it was like "really is that actually loving it" cause the model was so underwhelming. the entire thing was just a walking puzzler/simulator with minor prop movement scares and a chase scene at the end

i have $30 and am willing to spend it on dumb stuff so suggest something
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 04:49:09 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

for honor is some of the stufftiest buyer's remorse i've had and was even more terrible because i had a little over 3 hours of game time with only like a little more than 1 hour of actual playtime because of the stuffty p2p connection constantly booting me out of games then having to spend another eternity trying to find another game. and then, since i couldn't refund it because i was over the 2 hour limit, i decided to push myself to try to play it more and see if the game would actually start to get better at some point. i'll admit it, it was actually sort of fun, but only for maybe a few days or a week of off-and-on playing. the faction war system's a joke, the modes are pretty boring, and like i mentioned, the connectivity is utter stuff to the point where if one person disconnects there's a good chance the game goes batstuff for everyone else in the game. (maybe they fixed it though, i haven't played it recently but i doubt it) but i know my complaints are essentially just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to for honor. thanks for the review, though, i appreciate the effort you put into this stuff

also like night fox put it
not to mention microtransactions which i said there would be fuk u kongo

i'd have much rather preferred a game revolving around the vietcong vs. waffen ss episode of deadliest warrior
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:49:19 AM by Decepticon »

halo wars definitive edition

it's not a bad game imo, played it on x360 as a kid and it's a pretty fun RTS, but your opinion would be pretty interesting

for honor is some of the stufftiest buyer's remorse i've had and was even more terrible because i had a little over 3 hours of game time with only like a little more than 1 hour of actual playtime because of the stuffty p2p connection constantly booting me out of games then having to spend another eternity trying to find another game. and then, since i couldn't refund it because i was over the 2 hour limit, i decided to push myself to try to play it more and see if the game would actually start to get better at some point. i'll admit it, it was actually sort of fun, but only for maybe a few days or a week of off-and-on playing. the faction war system's a joke, the modes are pretty boring, and like i mentioned, the connectivity is utter stuff to the point where if one person disconnects there's a good chance the game goes batstuff for everyone else in the game. (maybe they fixed it though, i haven't played it recently but i doubt it) but i know my complaints are essentially just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to for honor. thanks for the review, though, i appreciate the effort you put into this stuff

also like night fox put it
i'd have much rather preferred a game revolving around the vietcong vs. waffen ss episode of deadliest warrior
there never were true "microtransactions" as they didnt give any players any advantage in the game, its all purely cosmetics. also they buffed ingame payout so no one should ever have trouble having enough money for anything ever.

connectivity is eons better than it was on release, although still not perfect. who even pays attention to the faction war lol. id suggest coming back to it after they release this next dlc (which is free btw)

yeah ive had pretty much the opposite experience with for honor
i haven't had this much fun with swordplay and such in videogames since forever

got gifted panzermadels, expect anger

this drill sergeant looks like a leprechaun
the m4 sherman just Hi senpaiiii'ed me

"I COULDENT FIND MY ARMOURED SKIRTS THIS MORNING"

wtf is a "tankery school"
why is the words "Adorable tank girl" used

EDIT: its forcing me to be polite, i chose a "Hell no" option and its just using a fake excuse to go somewhere else
wtf iw as chosen for target practice
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 04:06:54 AM by BreadFish »