New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191703 times)

Alright, I'm typing /mir x and not getting anything. REALLY need it right now too. Am I uh...doing something wrong? I'm in plant mode, so I'm a bit confused. I know it had to build the tables, but if it is, there's no indication that it's doing it. Not to sound annoying man, but I really need that work for this build I have. Help...HALP! HAAAALP!
Try /m x

Nevermind man. Surfed a third of this topic for the correct command, but I got it. Your mod is legendary by the way. It's greatness cannot be measured. You ARE Blockland now.

Try /m x

Had to try /MirrorX to get it to work. I think he might have updated it to make it more versatile.

he removed a ton of commands

Had to try /MirrorX to get it to work. I think he might have updated it to make it more versatile.

All commands have two versions - a long one, like /mirrorx or /toggleforceplant and a small one that is made up of the first letter of each word, like /mx or /tfp

When I try to get new bricks (I use TMBI) while holding the Dup, it says that I don't have any bricks, despite there being bricks on the cart.

When I try to get new bricks (I use TMBI) while holding the Dup, it says that I don't have any bricks, despite there being bricks on the cart.

I don't use that add-on, so I can't help you with this. It sounds like a bug in TMBI.

Yo, whenever I dup a bunch of bricks, my server crashes. Fetching console.log to see if you can make any sense out of it.
Console.log posted.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:53:11 AM by Space1255 »

There isn't anything special in the console log. You could try running trace(1);setlogmode(1); after starting the server, then reproducing it again.

You get pretty severe lag running the game that way, but it'll give us more details about the crash.

let me just make a dropbox thing because the file exceeds normal attachment limitations

PM'd it
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:04:50 PM by Space1255 »

There are several problems with your console.log.

First, you have way too many weapon add-ons enabled, causing a massive package pyramid on Armor::onTrigger. You should remove some of them.

You also have too many tank add-ons, causing a package pyramid on ShapeBase::setNodeColor. You should remove some of them.

This package pyramid being run from inside the dup plant function, which already has a pretty deep recursion (I should probably improve this) seems to cause the server to crash.

Holy stuff

Thanks, I'll get on that ASAP

The Egyptians must be envying the pyramid i made though
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:08:13 PM by Space1255 »

Version 1.5.2
•  Output events to named bricks are only rotated if the target brick is selected

•  Fixed equipping paint can not working if duplicator was equipped from the item
•  Fixed /fillWrench not working if the add-on was executed on a running server

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();