7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39280 times)

I guess TeamQI is back.
funnily enough, i actually locked the thread by accident this time--though we might as well be dead, considering i don't get on steam very much and no one is using the six different methods of communication darg set up

I brought a W.I.P. building server online for the CityRPG--password is 1712 if you want to check it out or start on a build. I've set up the server tony-style w/o any brickpacks as to make the finished build easier to save/load. Also, it's listed as Team[Qi]'s CityRPG, which kind of sucks because i only have 2 accounts and i had to give up the name Aoki to keep log and Team[Qi] as names.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:18:55 PM by log »

If ill get a dedicated server going, ill host the official [Qi] Endless Zombies

I think the fact that 3 members who don't build would do the clan in.

Considering how I can build and plan and beta test and event. Good clans require all builders.

Considering how I can build and plan and beta test and event. Good clans require all builders.
We all build, it isn't listed because it isn't our proficiency.

We all build, it isn't listed because it isn't our proficiency.

"Beta testing" is a proficiency?

"Beta testing" is a proficiency?
I mean, if you're good at parkour and your clan is making a parkour course that's really hard, they rely on you to make sure it's possible. Same with, like, speedkart or somethin.

I mean, if you're good at parkour and your clan is making a parkour course that's really hard, they rely on you to make sure it's possible. Same with, like, speedkart or somethin.

Moltenkitten is the keyboard expert at parkour?

respected by parkourists worldwide

I doubt I'm the best but I ain't complete stuff. Keep in mind that what is listed is also our preferences.

Harvest does not trust any group that has any relation to Moltenkitten

Lord Tony, can you please stop attacking other clans and showing off your titanic ego? Oh wait, you won't, because you always come back to make your ego even bigger

Lord Tony, can you please stop attacking other clans and showing off your titanic ego? Oh wait, you won't, because you always come back to make your ego even bigger
i think tony should be free to talk in open threads and saying things like that are too much and make people feel bad also it was bones4 who made the titantic not tony but tony is still a good builder and thats pretty cool he made a toy store like the old maps

Harvest does not trust any group that has any relation to Moltenkitten
As if they give a stuff..

They could always exile Moltenkitten for redemption.