Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 32756 times)

Oh true.  I'd just stick with buying them from amazon on the game's website, just a preference.
well then you couldn't get a sale

I would blow many members on this forum for this to be proof enough to get caribou banned for admittance to trolling

if it is, add me on steam so we can discuss the details

bear tracks joined heed's server yesterday and we talked about the sugar drama thing that happened, and he told me it was all a misunderstanding, but then said this:

"if i say what really happened, ill get banned for admittance to trolling"

in other words caribou doesnt want his precious account banned so he just admits to trolling ingame instead.
wow

I was going to finish, but Electrk had me muted and therefore couldn't finish. What you're doing is taking things out of context now since I was muted, and by the time I was unmuted - you got banned from Electrk's server.

I was going to finish, but Electrk had me muted and therefore couldn't finish. What you're doing is taking things out of context now since I was muted, and by the time I was unmuted - you got banned from Electrk's server.
Go on, then?

How do you explain yawa200*2 having the same ID as yours?

The proof is here by the way:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289975.0

ban caribou from your server already, please

ban caribou from your server already, please

They were both permanently banned shortly after that conversation.

I told them to both stop talking about it or be banned, muting them until I saw that they had stopped typing, then unmuting them. Kahnu immediately sent what he was typing so I perma'd him and not a minute later Caribou started talking about it again so I banned him as well.

Go on, then?

Not taking the bait. However I just entered Sugar's server to apologize to her upfront, first telling her that I apologize. She quickly responded and said: "who you are" and I asked if she remembered "Yawa" from last week and she said "NOOOO" in those exact words. I then realized it was impossible to communicate with her due to whatever communication impairment she has, so I tried paging up and taking a screenshot and soon after the server shuts down. God damnit.

By the way, I was just at her FamilyRP server so yeah. I tried visiting earlier, as I was planning on apologizing earlier, but another one of our residents geniuses by the name of "Myst" auto banned me. Fortunately enough, I was unbanned soon after which allowed me to join a few minutes ago.

Not taking the bait. However I just entered Sugar's server to apologize to her upfront, first telling her that I apologize. She quickly responded and said: "who you are" and I asked if she remembered "Yawa" from last week and she said "NOOOO" in those exact words. I then realized it was impossible to communicate with her due to whatever communication impairment she has, so I tried paging up and taking a screenshot and soon after the server shuts down. God damnit.

How is it bait? For god's sakes EXPLAIN why you renamed yourself Yawa200*2 and banned Brickitect and other people for NO reason?!

guess we wont believe you then :cookieMonster:

That's fine, I've explained and I'm unable to go further. I completely deny and dispute all other claims currently held against me, as they're all complete hokum.

How is it bait? For god's sakes EXPLAIN why you renamed yourself Yawa200*2 and banned Brickitect and other people for NO reason?!