Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458935 times)

I went from Silver 2 to Bronze 2...

WHY GOD

My last placement both of my mains were banned and I got last pick (again) and was like hey I can do anything but jg, they gave me jg, I chose nunu n went like 3/7/21 and only got one drag n we lost fml i h8 league

Bruh, Bronze is so free. You can win just by doing cheesy stuff like Panth top or Panth mid. That said, everyone is being placed a tier or two of where they were previously, unless you go 10 - 0. Personally, i'm just going to wait till the new champ select comes back out before I finish my placements. Atleast i'll have the best chances of not getting placed in Bronze 5-2
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:11:06 AM by Shadowed999 »

My last placement both of my mains were banned and I got last pick (again) and was like hey I can do anything but jg, they gave me jg, I chose nunu n went like 3/7/21 and only got one drag n we lost fml i h8 league

Nunu is so trash, except if you go for some really cheesy strat that gets you way ahead.

this is why i don't play ranked

i can deal with friends being toxic to one another in a skype call because we can all have a laugh later.

I don't have any friends I really like to play with. I just play with them because, "yea ok I can join". They are either socially awkward or don't have their head in the game. (refer to friends as people I find on skype or TS, got no real friend that plays League). So I rather play solo so I don't have to get annoyed at these people. aram is fun tho.

My  placements so far:
Game 1: afk 4v5 - L
Game 2: troll locks jungle when jungle is already picked and feeds - L
Game 3: No trolls or afks - W
Game 4: No trolls or afks but I suck at support - L
Game 5: No trolls or afks - W
Game 6: afk 4v5 team afks in fountain 10 minutes in - L

I hate this damn game.

I went from Silver 2 to Bronze 2...
My friend went from Gold 3 to Silver 5 after he went 5/5

My ap ali games.

2/0/4
14/1/8
17/9/13
16/5/17

Of course most dmg in all the games.

The splitpush is fearful, the tp ganks are deadly, the roams easy, the damage incredible and the tanking lasts for days.

Azir is too much fun, man.

Ended my placements 5-5 got silver 4...
Time to start the climb over again

I'm 3-5, I do fine in my lane, teammates just cant handle themselves pinging non-stop for help (bottom lane), rip in pieces.

Ended my placements 5-5 got silver 4...
Time to start the climb over again
i'll climb with u kappa

if i get placed lower than s1 i quit

if i get placed lower than s1 i quit
most people get placed below s1.

I'll be sad if I don't get placed in gold 3 again

most people get placed below s1.
most people dont have gold elo though