Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 463017 times)

This is great but I don't play top so I mean how do I fight her after quinn goes 5/0 on my bronze tilted top laner
camp top as a jg or constantly roam top as a mid

pick zed, talon, lb, any kind of mobile mid lane that can shove in the wave and then roam, or zac, vi, sejuani, any kind of jg that has good engage and is decently tanky

ya really, quinn only poops on the lane and squishy asses walking around carelessly midgame

ya really, quinn only poops on the lane and squishy asses walking around carelessly midgame

I'm in bronze so that's pretty much everyone
I'll try everyone's suggestions, thanks

watching LCK spring split atm

Thar be a Singed and there was a Kled last game. I really dig these 10 bans

if my alt role is bot is jhin a good choice for my playstyle if i play mainly ashe/cait bot?

Jhin's a good choice in general.
He tends to maintain a lot of distance like Cait does, too. He tends to follow up engage from the support more than engaging himself, but that's pretty much the same as ashe and cait mostly.

Played two really fun 5 premade flex games, great communication and game knowledge.

Here's a combo we managed to pull off. Twice. hehe

http://plays.tv/video/5883dcbeeb78091de9/combo-plays?from=user

opening my crate from "first win of the day" bonus when suddenly

should have bought a lottery ticket with that luck

Oh joy, another feeding Vayne :^)

khazix have been smashing too many soloq games riot. pls no more

edit: Holy stuff thank you riot for ruining my whole fantasy season by having EU teams play 1 series a week sometimes. Had to drop 5 players for week 2. Might as well skipped the draft.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 03:53:10 PM by Ladle »

warwick is fun af to play

that last placement game was painful, at least got gold 5 phew..

gonna say this is one rework that doesnt feel as massively op as most other recent reworks on launch