Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458887 times)

cappy is the world's best fortune teller
yea but ghost and colossus nerfs = rip singed again

conspiracy: riot doesn't like seeing singed in competitive play, so they nerfed ghost but didn't give him any compensatory buff just to try to force him out

yea but ghost and colossus nerfs = rip singed again

conspiracy: riot doesn't like seeing singed in competitive play, so they nerfed ghost but didn't give him any compensatory buff just to try to force him out
Kind of like how they keep nerfing/removing stuff because "it only benefited a small number of champions", even though those champions relied on said things, and weren't even OP with them.

Singed doesnt need buffs, he needs a rework.

Singed doesnt need buffs, he needs a rework.
reworked fling: singed flips the entire map

Kind of like how they keep nerfing/removing stuff because "it only benefited a small number of champions", even though those champions relied on said things, and weren't even OP with them.
singed gets affected almost every time they change ap itemization, tanks, or top lane in general

so basically he gets triple forgeted because other champs abuse items/summs.

reworked fling: singed flips the entire map
reworked fling: singed throws the entire match

Owait cap already does that :^)

reworked fling: singed throws the entire match

Owait cap already does that :^)
reworked q: singed heals all allies in the gas cloud and deals %maxhp true dmg ty rito

it's me

i've got a shorter video coming soon i just need more clips of me beating the richards out of yasuos

imo singed is mildly frustrating to fight, but its even worse when your top laner has no clue how to actually handle him

imo singed is mildly frustrating to fight, but its even worse when your top laner has no clue how to actually handle him
no need to worry, ghost and colossus nerfs put him back in the 48% winrate stuffcan

i worded that poorly, what i meant was hes usually underpowered but very annoying. and in my xp bc hes unorthodox people feed him like no tomorrow

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2418326168/40309095?tab=overview

please note that this build and these masteries work

unironic lethality two pds sion is not a bad build and honestly can work just as good as 400 armor 4k health sion