I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers

Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 24568 times)

Are you even remotely with the news?
probably but not the dutch ones

Ey first time I heard about this tax, oh boy

I semi agree with OP, the Dutch government tries a lil too hard to be the good samaritan in the EU. I don't really have anything against the refugees, outside my city theres like 7000 of em and I haven't really heard about any major problems here yet tho.

I wish they spent just a lil more attention to the internal problems. Cos right now they're taking in more than we can handle.

probably but not the dutch ones
It's pretty global with the stuff going down in Keulen in Germany, which has it by far the worst.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

I can't read dutch, but these are definitely news sites, which make money based on the amount of people who read their articles
do you not have any sources for these statistics from your government or police?
Those are online versions of paid subscription newspapers. If you're going to pretend it doesn't exist I'm just going to stop arguing with you.

I haven't seen anyone molested. What I have seen is my bus driver being verbally assaulted for telling them they do actually need to pay for their tickets, and that 'not pay we aylum seeker' doesn't work like that when our government gives them €50/day spending cash.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:52:48 AM by TheArmyGuy »

I can't read dutch, but these are definitely news sites, which make money based on the amount of people who read their articles
do you not have any sources for these statistics from your government or police?

Is this one of those times when you argue from an 'imaginary standpoint' where refugees are incapable of doing evil?

Those are online versions of paid subscription newspapers. If you're going to pretend it doesn't exist I'm just going to stop arguing with you.
what is that supposed to change? they're still making money from the amount of people who read their articles. I don't even know how that's relevant. if I linked you to some random american news sites for statistics about how much more prone to killing white cops are, would you trust it?

what is that supposed to change? they're still making money from the amount of people who read their articles. I don't even know how that's relevant. if I linked you to some random american news sites for statistics about how much more prone to killing white cops are, would you trust it?

if those articles aren't a source, then what is?

aside from

What government site would you expect to give news that negatively impact the leading parties?
Besides, we're not the USSR, we don't have some government-mandated news source.
We have the CBS which is the central bureau for statistics but they haven't published anything at all regarding the asylum seekers yet because most molestations don't lead to a trial.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:57:31 AM by TheArmyGuy »

if those articles aren't a source, then what is?
aside from
what
why are you excluding the only trustworthy source for it?
What government site would you expect to give news that negatively impact the leading parties?
a good one? the FBI regularly posts crime statistics, regardless of what it implies
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014

If I was looking at 11 different sources detailing the same event about white cops, I'd be very inclined to believe it.

Again, before I waste any more of my time with this, is this another case where you are being willfully ignorant to support your ideal world fantasy or do you actually believe that 10+ news sites somehow got together to cook up a story about mass rape?

Maybe someday Europe will wake up and forget off with all the goody-goody "let's be heroes and accept all these 'refugees'!". I heard that there have been coverups by the police in Cologne about mass-rapes on new years, since I guess they were afraid of sounding tribal by admitting the truth.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It was hard for me to understand that phrase until the past couple years. The big problem is that everybody thinks they're a good person doing good things when they really aren't. Blame what we were taught in school and slacktivism I guess.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:03:43 AM by Squideey »

what
why are you excluding the only trustworthy source for it?a good one? the FBI regularly posts crime statistics, regardless of what it implies
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014
Except the Netherlands doesn't have an FBI?
Here's an article sourced from the COA, which is the organisation that houses the asylum seekers:
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4195951/minderjarige-asielzoekers-mogen-niet-meer-eritrese-kerk-rotterdam.html
It even says 'Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) onderzoekt samen met de politie of er signalen zijn over mogelijk misbruik.' Which directly states that the Public ministry is cooperating with the police to research the molestations.

Your argument that every news site in the Netherlands is evil is handicapped and you sound like an idiot trying to pretend issues aren't real to support your own politically correct view of the world because you don't want to accept that it's actually really happening.

EDIT: http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/4194664/asielzoekers-moeten-zich-onconditioneel-aanpassen-nederland.html
Here's our somewhat sensible prime minister from the VVD party acknowledging the molestations in Cologne.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:08:36 AM by TheArmyGuy »

On this one occasion, I wouldn't actually trust the police/government, or at least, the police/government of continental eastern europe.
They're rife with accusations of covering up crimes caused by refugees/asylum seekers at the moment.

Except the Netherlands doesn't have an FBI?
I'm sure you have some national police-like agency that would have information like this
Here's an article sourced from the COA, which is the organisation that houses the asylum seekers:
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4195951/minderjarige-asielzoekers-mogen-niet-meer-eritrese-kerk-rotterdam.html
It even says 'Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) onderzoekt samen met de politie of er signalen zijn over mogelijk misbruik.' Which directly states that the Public ministry is cooperating with the police to research the molestations.
google translate's version of this article is completely senseless
but what you're saying it says just sounds like a response to suspicions and accusations from the public an news sites. I want to see the results of the kind of investigations they are talking about
EDIT: http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/4194664/asielzoekers-moeten-zich-onconditioneel-aanpassen-nederland.html
Here's our somewhat sensible prime minister from the VVD party acknowledging the molestations in Cologne.
I can believe that it happens, the issue is that you are saying "over half" of them are doing it, which is the kind of thing that fox news would say
My sister can't go to loving school on her bycicle anymore because of these rapists. And it's not just a select few, loving over half of them are this way.

also, I'd forgotten you'd said this
Seriously I wouldn't give 1 stuff if they all got deported and died on the way back.
but you can't really not understand how insane that sounds

Here's a nice thing for you to read, Fox. Let me translate the important bold part.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/ruim-2700-incidenten-in-nederlandse-asielcentra~a3845615/

In the first 6 months of Dutch refugee camps being active *(whatever you wanna call them)* about 2.741 (violent) incidents have been registered. Of which 124 cases of intimidation and threatening, 80 Self Delete attempt, 13 cases of Self Delete, 47 cases of (domestic) violence and 4 people setting themselves on fire. These numbers come from the COA (the official bureau for taking in refugees) of which the Volkskrant  (the newspaper obv) received after acting out their "right for publicity" called the WBO.  *(there's a law that forces certain publicity when requested)*.

I typed this out on my phone so my bad if there's some spelling errors.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:33:17 AM by Twerky »