Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 56513 times)

I just got banned from the server for a week for the following;

Even though I did neither, which the server/chat logs would back up. I think the admin who was online was Greywolf and another guy (Trident or something?). Can you look into this Jack?

EDIT: So I was unbanned. It seems that Greywolf just banned me for no reason at all, then him and Navar started being disrespectful. It's a shame, this is a really good server aside from a few staff members.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:22:23 PM by {L} »

oh greywolf
i had someone pestering me on the server in OOC chat trying to thwart the game because he didn't like me
i had to constantly /report to greywolf to do something (he just stood idly by for a while)

he was muted and unmuted a couple of minutes later

greywolf is a bad admin please replace him

forgetin' christ my internet connection goes out for the night and then this happens

We'll look into GreyWolf's case - he seems to moderate unprofessionally and also on impulse. Not to mention I've seen him replace a door with one that broadcasts a highly spammable message to everyone in the minigame:

Welp. Enough of evidence for me to boot Greywolf from the server period.
Didn't expect GreyWolf to be this much of a stuff.

EDIT:
I just got banned from the server for a week for the following;
-snip-
So I thought I'd make you an admin based on your PM but from what I can see here you blatantly cherrypicked replies from my admins on the second and third screenshot.
Trifornt is kind of blunt in his way of administrating but I see no concievable way that it went from an apologetic first screenshot PM by two of my admins and went into the confrontation/lying accusation territory without you saying anything inbetween.
Please provide me with full report/PM logs if you want me to take you seriously.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:30:44 AM by Crystalwarrior »

I just got away from a prosecution from Jack Noir as the killer, pretty sure I can do anything now.

town of Salem type of deal?

town of Salem type of deal?
A mix between usual murder mystery and town of salem, actually

release this add on please, so i can make a great map and get a lot of fun!

release this add on please, so i can make a great map and get a lot of fun!

You can build a map without owning the gamemode. You always could.
You can also get a lot of fun by playing on the server where it's hosted.

No further comments.

something like this should be released once the server goes down for good

You can build a map without owning the gamemode. You always could.
You can also get a lot of fun by playing on the server where it's hosted.

No further comments.

i just hope the gamemode will be released, because it will be cool.
you dont need to be kinda rude, as a new player it wont help you.
thats all.

something like this should be released once the server goes down for good

i just hope the gamemode will be released, because it will be cool.
you dont need to be kinda rude, as a new player it wont help you.
thats all.

I'm not being rude, but I am, however, saying you don't need to own a copy of the gamemode to make a map for it or have fun.

Jack plans to put the gamemode up for grabs, open-source, assuming he hasn't already.

also
BUILD UPDATE!

Two new rooms have been added, and a few existing features have been further fleshed out!