Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 57540 times)

you pretty much are saying "what you were wearing made me rape you".
I was unaware that throwing objects killed people, which is why I wanted to test it.

well no wonder you can't administrate right
why is nothing being logged?

you were given multiple warnings to leave my room, then you hit me with a wrench and tried to kill me. then i knocked you out and locked you in my room to prevent you from murdering more people.
might of been a good idea to screenshot them...
brother you literally stalked me around the map for like 3 minutes straight trying to kill me and then you knocked me out and then as soon as i would wake up you would insta knock me out the admins even saw you do lil brother

are you trying to bait him with the n word or what

you hit me with a wrench and tried to kill me.
See, this has gotten to the point where you are pretty much ignoring the fact that two admins were spectating the entire thing.

I was unaware that throwing objects killed people, which is why I wanted to test it.
You couldn't have asked the person you killed before you killed them?

Things are logged per round, after the round everything from the previous round is lost.

Also Crystalwarrior, you should get this add-on so this doesn't happen.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:23:16 PM by Col. Burton »

Things are logged per round, after the round everything from the previous round is lost.
that's not logging then

EDIT: i'll continue playing on the server once a proper log system is in place

Who thought it was a good idea to clear past games? Text files don't take up a lot of space.

See, this has gotten to the point where you are pretty much ignoring the fact that two admins were spectating the entire thing.

except i'm the one providing screenshots of what i'm stating, meanwhile all the proof against me is inaccessible for whatever reason is convenient to you. also you do realize you're being trolled by eddie right?

except i'm the one providing screenshots of what i'm stating, meanwhile all the proof against me is inaccessible for whatever reason is convenient to you. also you do realize you're being trolled by eddie right?
oh fuk be quite cnt let col no im trolin hem or els il b baned jus liek u

except i'm the one providing screenshots of what i'm stating, meanwhile all the proof against me is inaccessible for whatever reason is convenient to you.

You couldn't have asked the person you killed before you killed them?
I didn't expect it to kill them. If I knew it was going to kill them I wouldn't have done it in the first place because then that would be rdming purposely and is obviously against the rules, so why would I do it if I knew it would kill them?

So did he get attacked or not?

well no wonder you can't administrate right
i know this is off topic but how do you even save chatlogs? i'd like to know in case i ever host a dedi server

You shot first before asking questions, that was your mistake in that moment.