Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 71495 times)

Storm Surge is also TacoTheSkid
just in case nobody remembers
the skid swatted two other members and investigateed both of them
avoid avoid avoid
Source? If someone gets his IP too i can get the rest of the info.

The harassment started at 12AM and the swat began around 4AM
i was ddosed from around 2:30 to exactly 04:52:50

Wow holy forget. These guys should get their keys revoked immediately. Any chance badspot could send the ip's (if they made forum accounts) of theirs to the user who got swatted or would that be breaking a policy or something?

Wow holy forget. These guys should get their keys revoked immediately. Any chance badspot could send the ip's (if they made forum accounts) of theirs to the user who got swatted or would that be breaking a policy or something?
If a user breaks the law, Badspot can release their personal info.

I usually don't do anything good for the community but here's there skype profile:

The other night I was in a Skype call with two people, in-game. I forget which is who but one is Germst in-game, one is BlockGirl.

Skype Names:
jeremythejerbear (most likely BlockGirl, talks like hes black)

hotenigr (Maybe Germst)

And I hope when you swat me for doing this hopefully you'll tell the operator something more elaborate

-Snip
Germst? Didn't he used to be really nice?

____

We've contacted the police about the information you guys gave us. They'll call back in a bit to confirm everything.
Not sure how I'm going to explain this though. but if everything is good then you'll see them out of here.

I usually don't do anything good for the community but here's there skype profile:

The other night I was in a Skype call with two people, in-game. I forget which is who but one is Germst in-game, one is BlockGirl.

Skype Names:
jeremythejerbear (most likely BlockGirl, talks like hes black)

hotenigr (Maybe Germst)

And I hope when you swat me for doing this hopefully you'll tell the operator something more elaborate

As i said, NEVER release skype info, in this case it is probably okay.  BUT since they probably saw this, their names might have been changed.

Those are most likely their log in names, so I doubt they're changed

As i said, NEVER release skype info, in this case it is probably okay.  BUT since they probably saw this, their names might have been changed.

You can only change a profile name, not a user name.

This user may be Germst: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145104

All I remember about this guy is that his name was JeremyTheWeedMan and that Germst goes by Jeremy"xyz" occasionally.

Those are most likely their log in names, so I doubt they're changed
Ok well the skype resolver can't find an ip address for those skypes.  Also, they apparently don't have any email attached to their accounts.  They could be using an alt account or they are using a vpn.

Yeah these guys investigateed me too and will probably attempt this kind of stuff if they find out more stuff lol
But anyway yeah they try to harass me with all personal information they can find but they're not really good at it since they didn't even know my age.

I'd like to know who ID 35316 is tho
Last time I notified Badspot about this it was Spencer who was majorly involved and he got a few keys revoked

Yeah these guys investigateed me too and will probably attempt this kind of stuff if they find out more stuff lol
But anyway yeah they try to harass me with all personal information they can find but they're not really good at it since they didn't even know my age.

Last time I notified Badspot about this it was Spencer who was majorly involved and he got a few keys revoked
Do you have any info on them? Skype? Anything?

Previous names of 35316:

Name    Last Seen
ProBlaze.it    2016-01-27 16:51:54
xxx_cuck_amy_xxx    2016-01-27 16:16:09
VinylTrap    2015-03-01 17:30:07
Gibbles    2014-12-31 18:23:28
Asheki    2014-03-19 20:34:30

That is terrible, there is no excuse for this, I know they have been problematic users and have been known for dossing and stuff but this is literally a form of domestic terrorism.

They deserve any time behind bars they get wether it be juvenile or not, this stuff is wrong and I can't believe it came from just a game.

OP Keep us updated on whats going on, Badspot may not have a direct email to contact but you guys can contact Rotondo (BLspamreport@hotmail.com) and he can probably help out or even directly contact Badspot to get this stuff sorted out.

I know its been said but this type of harrasment is unacceptable and it disgusts me that this type of stuff is happening.