The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40987 times)

the text was small and that was dumb, it should have been properly sized

If The Santa Clause movie had normal sized print then Tim Allen wouldn't have been the new Santa Claus.

Every contest has their own fine print. I once saw a contest saying "YOU COULD WIN 10,000!" and in the fine print it said you would only win 10,000 pesos. I took the time to read all the rules carefully before I participate in a contest.

If you tried suing someone because you "didn't read the fine print" the judge will throw your case out.

yeah but what is the point of fine print in a giveaway on a forum about a block game?

No one's saying fine print is illegal.

But using it does make you a cunt.

People who followed the rules got to claim their games and they didn't complain about it.

What I really want to know is why should the winner have to add you instead of you adding them?
or just like pm them on the forums telling them they won and for them to add you

What I really want to know is why should the winner have to add you instead of you adding them?

Lottery rules. The winner has to come forward.

If The Santa Clause movie had normal sized print then Tim Allen wouldn't have been the new Santa Claus.
so what you're saying is that small print makes everything worse

so what you're saying is that small print makes everything worse

How does being Santa Claus make everything worse?

Lottery rules. The winner has to come forward.
Lotteries also make an attempt of contacting the winner.
And pretty much everyone had posted their steam accounts anyway, so you wouldn't have had to do much at all to contact them.

There's also the fact that you wouldn't update the OP with a list of who had won. But if we were to go into detail on every little thing you've done wrong since returning then we'd be here forever.

How does being Santa Claus make everything worse?
kids ask you for toys 24/7

Well Sir Dooble given how you didn't agree with the rules you were within your right to not participate. However you were stuffting up the thread with negativity and that is why you were banned from the giveaway.

No matter how much you kept telling people how bullstuff you thought the giveaway was everyone else who paricipated and followed the rules had a fun time with it and got free games out of it.

There was at least up to 5 people who kept repeating the small text rules to everyone every 5 minutes so it was safe to say everyone read the rules.

Well Sir Dooble given how you didn't agree with the rules you were within your right to not participate. However you were stuffting up the thread with negativity and that is why you were banned from the giveaway.
I didn't even attempt to participate. Same as your clan, it doesn't matter if you ban someone with no intention of joining.
No matter how much you kept telling people how bullstuff you thought the giveaway was everyone else who paricipated and followed the rules had a fun time with it and got free games out of it.
The majority of people simply posted their steam IDs and never returned. Hardly having a 'fun time'.

And it still doesn't change the fact that you ran a stuff giveaway.