Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources

Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 144268 times)

so I got Pah's thing that allows for using the depth buffer in multiplayer games, but I can't use Reflective Bump Mapping. It turns everything beyond a certain distance black, occasionally with specks of the original color in it. Anyone else seen/fixed this issue?
So I've been told what Pah patched was 2.0 or something so it's a surprise it works at all.
Can someone patch the most recent (blockland-compatible) version of ReShade to work in multiplayer? I like RBM but I can't use it in multiplayer.

Just zipped up my patched version of 3.0.3. I also changed the key to open the menu to F3 as that makes more sense in bl.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8867y2vsxw6zskr/reshade.zip

Just zipped up my patched version of 3.0.3. I also changed the key to open the menu to F3 as that makes more sense in bl.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8867y2vsxw6zskr/reshade.zip

That works incredibly well, thanks a bunch

So I've been told what Pah patched was 2.0 or something so it's a surprise it works at all.
Can someone patch the most recent (blockland-compatible) version of ReShade to work in multiplayer? I like RBM but I can't use it in multiplayer.
Just to clarify, I didn't patch it but Zeblote did.

MrLol just pointed out that I totally missed that there were replies here. How do I configure it? This works differently than what I'm used to (using the assistant thing that isn't ingame) and I don't know how to change shader settings.
I can turn them on and off, but I want to make RBM more reflective than it is.

MrLol just pointed out that I totally missed that there were replies here. How do I configure it? This works differently than what I'm used to (using the assistant thing that isn't ingame) and I don't know how to change shader settings.
I can turn them on and off, but I want to make RBM more reflective than it is.

Change "performance mode" to "configuration mode" in settings

Open the image in a new tab if you want to see in HD.

Anyway this is my best MERP ship as of right now.

non-standard world detected

what r u doin port

All from Stikfas' Neo Orlando server, with the Magic Bloom effect in use, among other things (note that bloom is a bit excessive since I didn't bother to turn off the other Magic Bloom effect that someone built off of the original).

Lastly, I don't think I shared this before:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:18:22 AM by QuadStorm »

how the forget do I get MXAO 2.0 to work?

how the forget do I get MXAO 2.0 to work?
To add:

At first MXAO would sort of work just fine, then as I kept playing blockland over the next few days I noticed that it would flicker on and off, and now the filter doesnt show up in-game at all. I'm really frustrated as this filter would be the cherry on top for me and I see everyone else has it working just fine for them.

fixed it
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:19:10 PM by Khaz »