Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources

Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 145733 times)

reshade makes my blockland screen flicker like stuff
its like my game is a strobe light or something

When you have a gtx 1060 but soft shadows still give you below 30fps :'^)

reshade makes my blockland screen flicker like stuff
its like my game is a strobe light or something

I'm having this problem too, no idea what's causing it D:

I'm having this problem too, no idea what's causing it D:
Unfortunately, I have the same issue with ReShade 3.0.4 and beyond, so I've had to live with patched 2.0.3.

Unfortunately, I have the same issue with ReShade 3.0.4 and beyond, so I've had to live with patched 2.0.3.

Funny thing is, if you manage to somehow join/start a game through muscle memory (double-click join helps), it's fine. So it's only the main menu that has a problem.

so I got Pah's thing that allows for using the depth buffer in multiplayer games, but I can't use Reflective Bump Mapping. It turns everything beyond a certain distance black, occasionally with specks of the original color in it. Anyone else seen/fixed this issue?

Reshade 3.0.3 works well though, why stay with 2?

Reshade 3.0.3 works well though, why stay with 2?
MXAO v1.5.7 was only released for 2 although I did find a v3 version on pastebin, so now the only thing stopping me is the depth buffer not being available in multiplayer. Taking advantage of reshade now being open source, I'm now trying to build myself a version that allows the depth buffer in multiplayer, and maybe fix 3.0.6 from whatever is causing the issue.

The thread is now over a year old. I should get to finally updating the OP in a week maybe. MXAO, Better Shadow Control, and ReShade v3 were the graphics highlights of 2016 for me.

Anyways, there's now a MXAO 2.0 preliminary release available with a fancy pdf file included.

Wtf, I didn't even notice it's open source now... just patched the dll to work properly in multiplayer a while ago.

Well, if you want to fix it look for something that hooks network functions like send and recv, it will lead you to the checks for mp (or just throw out the hooks and be done with it)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:26:12 PM by Zeblote »

obligatory bump

did new op happen?

No, but I'll actually try to compile all my notes relating to graphics that are relevant to blockland and finally update the OP this weekend hopefully along with some of the stuff I've posted on the thread. Maybe a news section/timeline can be added too, and links to any interesting ReShade shaders that are only on the ReShade forums.

EDIT: OP finally updated with hours of work (seriously), and now under 1000 characters away from the limit of 20k characters.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:33:12 AM by QuadStorm »

The OP is incredibly useful, I have no idea why this hasn't been Stickied yet, Baddy pls