POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133315 times)

yeah sure lol
I don't know if he is or not, but just because he doesn't buy into the same bullstuff you do doesn't mean he can't be right wing

yeah sure lol

I hadn't realized the true political test was lumping myself in with you idiots. I guess I'm a filthy librul for disagreeing with you :(

ancap welcomes all political affiliations. we are all equal under the corporate spies eyes

your posts stopped having any discernible merit when you decided trying to entrap people in gottem statements was a worthwhile debating tatic for sticking it to those ebil right wingers
what is this trollop talking about

I can only dream of making someone so butthurt they write and entire book about me.

you seem to be pretty cheesed off about some guy posting a picture of your face online. i doubt it.

you seem to be pretty cheesed off about some guy posting a picture of your face online. i doubt it.

Different standards for different social situations. Imagine that.
Furthermore he didn't post it. It's his loving avatar. Some pretty clear harassment.

You think this is okay, to just do things like this?

What's wrong with cheesed?

hab u considered leaving the forums and blockland entirely so you dont have to deal with his harrassment

his NAME IS DREAMS OF CHEESE

Well, that isnt gouda.

lol hes such a troll
Cheese in cartoon form is a troll.
It's orange like cheddar, yet it has holes like swiss.

Is it cheddar or swiss?!?

Different standards for different social situations. Imagine that.
Furthermore he didn't post it. It's his loving avatar. Some pretty clear harassment.
speaking as a father myself, i think you should reconsider this

speaking as a father myself, i think you should reconsider this

I'm kind of hoping if I keep posting you get blatant enough to get banned like the other morons.

how are your girlfriend's kids cord