POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134036 times)

If the executive branch wants a consequence free platform to reach the masses they can make their own. Otherwise, platforms don't have to and shouldn't have to cater to the government just being they're the governing body, that's handicapped

This isn't just about the gov't, lmfao, why are you acting like this only happens to Annoying Orange

Y'all are legit handicaps I swear

lmao yall realize the video was taken down because it used copyrighted music right.
How many videos a day use copyrighted music w/o get DMCA'd? Get out of my face with that friend stuff. Don't even start that
this thread really shows how some ppl put the US on a pedestal

This isn't just about the gov't

Yes it is, you're just acting like you give a stuff about other cases to make your argument stronger. You should try to take a few minutes to cool yourself down before posting in a fit of rage about some stupid story of the week

Yes it is, you're just acting like you give a stuff about other cases to make your argument stronger. You should try to take a few minutes to cool yourself down before posting in a fit of rage about some stupid story of the week

lmao, you're legit trying to tell me what I'm basing my own argument on? Goodbye Ike, you're officially irrelevant to me lol what even is this friend stuff

How many videos a day use copyrighted music w/o get DMCA'd? Get out of my face with that friend stuff. Don't even start that
this thread really shows how some ppl put the US on a pedestal

Europeans can't talk stuff about any other continent until we've all caught up to the number of world wars you dipstuffs have started

lmao, you're legit trying to tell me what I'm basing my own argument on? Goodbye Ike, you're officially irrelevant to me lol what even is this friend stuff

Everything you post is unfounded or baseless, or it's some reactionary wank on a topic everyone else basically has some iota of agreement on. After you post, you either double down on your stuffty opinions or you abscond like this, as if what you had to say means anything to anyone here.

Plus your stupid stuff actively ruins pretty much any discussion you touch. Bad faith arguments make it impossible to engage with you, so the only solution is to either ignore you or roast you for being so combative

But this is all extremely obvious already, I'm just preaching to the choir. Just stop posting altogether pls thx

Who is this weirdo and why is he still trying to talk to me

Who is this weirdo and why is he still trying to talk to me
if you removed your big red clown nose maybe you would be able to see the monitor

if you removed your big red clown nose maybe you would be able to see the monitor
you're one to talk. you two contribute next to nothing to this thread

why would i want to contribute im the guest who paid to go to watch the circus

you're one to talk. you two contribute next to nothing to this thread
As if this thead is worth contributing to lmao.

Except the band has a legal right to determine who can legally use (read: license) their music
if they didn't license it (which they didn't), they have no legal right to use it and the band has every right to take it down. This is not "twitter" taking things down, this is the band using their legal rights as detailed in Copyright law.

Another thing in copyright law says that selective enforcement with copyright on the copyright holder part is completely okay. A copyright holder can't possibly go after every single infringement ever, so when they want to, they can. If they feel like it's not worth it, they don't have to. This is why a lot of infringements go unpunished. If you have a problem with this take it up with congress, not twitter.

no matter who you are there’s always somebody looking for a reason to forget you over. if you make a political video especially there’s a 100% chance half the comments will be raging autism—the more people that report a popular video the more likely somebody is to check it
while many large companies are very liberal it’s just as much about the userbase

The freer the market... the freer the white people....
shut the f*ck up ike