Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]

Author Topic: Prop Tool - V1.3 [Added Event, Emitter, and Item Rotation]  (Read 34260 times)

holy stuff

u could implement this into trench wars with props made of trench blocks would be cool as heck

or maybe recreate wasteland from arma 3

wicked sick n' all, but at least put the darn props to download in an archive pls

I will attempt to put in event support later, but rotation of events is going to be annoying af to do. I will definitely add item and emitter support though, just gotta get around to it.

your not getting away that easily

wicked sick n' all, but at least put the darn props to download in an archive pls
i meant to say "at least put all the darn props inside the darn addon"

Wait so you're telling me I could select a build like I could with the duplicator and then make that specific build able to be real killed?

I had a rocket launcher that could kill real bricks but this sounds like a much easier and safer way.

They're entirely optional though, and need to go in a place outside the add-on.

i meant to say "at least put all the darn props inside the darn addon"
It's much easier for the read to understand to put these in a folder rather than give a tutorial on how to extract these files into the saves.

its partly cause i didn't want to have the mod check two places for the save file, and partly cause i don't think people who have no idea how to use this properly should be given huge props to use.

Wait so you're telling me I could select a build like I could with the duplicator and then make that specific build able to be real killed?

I had a rocket launcher that could kill real bricks but this sounds like a much easier and safer way.
no, this base mod will allow you to place props that you "dupsave" before hand, using the prop tool. prop bricks and ONLY prop bricks can be killed - normal bricks will explode/fakekill/not be fakekilled normally.

however, due to how brick damage is handled in this mod, you CAN get a modified brickgroup wand (which i'll post in a bit) that allows you to convert entire parts of builds like you say. the brickgroup wand (posted by dragonoidslayer a while back) works exactly like the duplicator but changes the BLID of bricks instead of duplicating them - if you change the brick BLID to 888999 it will work like a prop and can be realkilled.

Double post: PROPIFY WAND posted. May be buggy - i didn't bugtest it a lot

use it to convert entire portions of builds into prop bricks!

This stuff is going to be fun.

Can you place props on non-trusted bricks?

Can you place props on non-trusted bricks?
yes. added to OP.

Awww.... i though this was a direct port of the prop tool from the prop hunt gamemode Zapk made.
But holy forget this is awesome!
How could we not have this before.
It's like the new duplicator... it's useful as forget.