Poll

Do you believe this?

Yup.
36 (20.8%)
Hell no.
137 (79.2%)

Total Members Voted: 173

Author Topic: Tobuscus accused of rape.  (Read 33301 times)

Your reading comprehension is terrible. She took a plea deal to lower the sentence down from rape to attempted rape, which carries a significantly lower sentence. If you took a plea deal too, you'd be getting 9 months.

Men who take plea deals to go down to attempted rape charge receive over 5 years of jail time.

Same crimes, different times.

Men who take plea deals to go down to attempted rape charge receive over 5 years of jail time.

The legal system doesn't work like that dude. How much time you get depends on a ton of different factors decided by the judge and you can't just say "loveISM!!!!11" unless you have actual evidence that gender has come into their decision, which you clearly haven't. You haven't even given me anecdotal evidence, let alone something valid which would prove that there's loveism in court rape cases.

You do realize in rape cases with no evidence the jury usually sides with the woman instead of the 30foot tall black male, right?

If there is no evidence of rape then the charge should be dropped, this is not the case in many false rape cases.
exactly
if there isn't any evidence of something then it's not 'proven'
hence i don't think it was the right word to use in that sentence

proof or bullstuff

The legal system doesn't work like that dude. How much time you get depends on a ton of different factors decided by the judge and you can't just say "loveISM!!!!11" unless you have actual evidence that gender has come into their decision, which you clearly haven't. You haven't even given me anecdotal evidence, let alone something valid which would prove that there's loveism in court rape cases.

Because recently there was a case where this male and female couple went to have love on a public beach (not a nude beach) they both got charged for indecent exposure and love offender charges.

The man recieves 3 years in jail.

The woman under house arrest.

Same loving crime, they both did it together.

Tony is bullstuffting us

Ignore everything he says

Because recently there was a case where this male and female couple went to have love on a public beach (not a nude beach) they both got charged for indecent exposure and love offender charges.

The man recieves 3 years in jail.

The woman under house arrest.

Same loving crime, they both did it together.
1. Primary source or bullstuff.
2. We need all the details. You're leaving stuff out. Stuff like their past record has a great effect on sentencing. If the man was a repeat offender for example and the woman a first time offender, her sentence would be drastically lowered. Not because she's a woman, but because it was a first minor offense. Again, you have to actually show that gender was the determining factor in their sentencing which you have not.

3. Indecent exposure carries a maximum sentence of less than a year for a first offense. Again, you're leaving details out.

i still cant believe people still fall for tonys bait every time without fail

it's from tumblr so it's fake

You people are demanding proof from me to cite common knowledge and you're accusing toby of rape without proof.

i still cant believe people still fall for tonys bait every time without fail
It really weeds out the gullible and stupid

im certain he does drugs and is a little loveually aggressive, he ain't a rapist though.

it's from tumblr so it's fake
I can't stand this argument

you're accusing toby of rape without proof.
I didn't, and as far as i'm aware, neither did drydess, ipquarx or Moltenkitten.

You people are demanding proof from me to cite common knowledge and you're accusing toby of rape without proof.
It's not "common knowledge." It's called personal conjecture. You're trying to claim that your personal conjecture is true. forget me for wanting solid evidence, right?

And if it's common loving knowledge, then proof of it should be pretty loving common too. The fact that you can't show it to be true is yet more proof that you're just spouting random bullcrap.

Not only that but you're constructing a strawman inside of a tu quoque saying that we're (not just me, everyone apparently) all accusing him of rape without evidence (Neither of which are true) and then being hypocritical by demanding evidence from you. (dismissing criticism by criticizing "us" by calling us hypocrits.) You're a fallacy machine, tony.

ip please dont engage with tony hes only baiting you